Fortune Cookie Soap Box: Fall Soap Box 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a maybe spoiler.

Capture.JPG
I like that!

I never know what to do with my hand sanitizers.  I don't use them and I don't know anyone who does.  I need to find a buddy on here to send them to.  

I know I'm a crazy person for wanting to place another order when I just ordered ALL thing things during Christmas in July but... when is the sale on the Summer stuff? 

I remember there was a huge sale on all the Spring items to make room for the Summer stuff, but I can't remember if it was before or after the boxes went out. 

I know I'm a crazy person for wanting to place another order when I just ordered ALL thing things during Christmas in July but... when is the sale on the Summer stuff? 

I remember there was a huge sale on all the Spring items to make room for the Summer stuff, but I can't remember if it was before or after the boxes went out. 
I've been wondering the same thing! Especially since it's not listed on the dates of special promotions that they posted. I remember it was after the new boxes were already sent out. I went back in the summer box thread and it looked like the posts about it were a week or maybe even a few days before the launch party sale. 

Does anyone remember how that sale worked? Like did we have to put in a code like the launch party or was everything already marked down like the Christmas in July sale?

I have seriously been debating getting the fall box because I Lovell the yummy fall scents. But the no buy! What's a girl to do?

@ I just found my order from last time. Looks like everything was marked down 50% & then I used the $10 off coupon from my box. GREAT sale! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yay!! That's my favorite kind of sale! When the discount are already built in and you can still use a code!! I feel crazy too but I'm already thinking about what I want for this sale too!

Yeah Shannon was asking on Facebook if we wanted to see some products in bigger sizes and I suggested a WC and OCD in pump containers. It sounded like they already had planned that and just wanted to gauge interest. Exciting though!

@@Kelly Silva  Brane ded.  WC?  What's that?  All I can think of is Water Closet, and I know that can't possibly be right!

(CANNOT WAIT for sixty degrees and rainy.  It's not going to happen in the next week, but it will happen eventually.)

Oh whipped cream. I'm so used to the abbreviations being in the FCS group on Facebook lol.

Ah!  Thank you!  I am *not* up to thinking tonight.  I'm not even up to watching Teen Wolf.  Teen Wolf!  An MTV production!  As soon as I finish this quart of water (I think it's my third of the day), I'm going to bed.

Back