Fortune Cookie Soap Box: Fall Soap Box 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay! Although, dang it I forgot about this and left the cards at home. I wonder if a FCS sale is good enough reason to leave work early so I can get my code? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Totally justified! I'm bringing my laptop to work with me and excusing myself to take a break and setting up shop in the breakroom ten minutes before the sale starts haha. I'm guessing we can't prepare our carts ahead of time.

Also, I'm so glad I finally joined the FB fan group. Lots of info on there.

10580052_10152534920721702_4502064262196191764_n.png

YEAH!! So happy for the fall scents! Fall is my favorite season and I love fall scents - could have them year round!

Totally justified! I'm bringing my laptop to work with me and excusing myself to take a break and setting up shop in the breakroom ten minutes before the sale starts haha. I'm guessing we can't prepare our carts ahead of time.

Also, I'm so glad I finally joined the FB fan group. Lots of info on there.
Left early and I'm at home waiting for the site to load!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Good luck everyone!!

eta:  Wow that was super easy!  Got 3 bath bombs and 3 whipped creams and used my code. Yay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Code for international orders did not work, I know I was one of the first, because after I used it a billion times, it said Not valid, but before it said something else.

My first order with FCS. So excited. Got a bunch of stuff in all the scents I wanted to try. Missed the free shipping, so I used my first order 5% off.

Bummed the body spray wasn't in the BOGO sale (unless I missed something. Did I miss something?)

Hope everyone else had good luck.

My first order with FCS. So excited. Got a bunch of stuff in all the scents I wanted to try. Missed the free shipping, so I used my first order 5% off.

Bummed the body spray wasn't in the BOGO sale (unless I missed something. Did I miss something?)

Hope everyone else had good luck.
I couldn't find it either. Don't know if that was an accident or on purpose. I just added two I wanted to my cart anyways. Got everything I wanted, nothing sold out luckily.

Heres mine:

1x BUY 2 GET 1 FREE "Whipped Cream" - 3 body butters

- 1st Selection: Butterbeer

- 2nd Selection: Polyjuice Potion

- FREE ONE!: Sweet Dreamsice

1x The Great Grape  Bath Gift - No Packaging

1x The Candy Addict  Bath Gift - No Packaging

1x BUY 2 GET 1 FREE "OCD Hand Sanitizer" - 3 OCD's

- 1st Selection: Butter Beer OCD Hand Sanitizer

- 2nd Selection: "Oogie Boogie" OCD

- FREE ONE!: Unicorn Farts OCD Hand Sanitizer

1x BUY 2 GET 1 FREE "Cuticle Butter" - 3 cuticle butters

- 1st Selection: "Marshmallow Dreams" Cuticle Butter

- 2nd Selection: "Polyjuice Potion" Cuticle Butter

- FREE ONE!: "Sweet Dreamsicle" Cuticle Butter

1x BUY 2 GET 1 FREE "Perfume Oils" - 3 perfume oils

- 1st Selection: In The Loop Perfume Oil

- 2nd Selection: "The Sweet Spot" Perfume Oil

- FREE ONE!: "Lemon Drop It Like It's Hot" Perfume Oil

1x BUY 2 GET 1 FREE "Dry Shampoo" - 3 dry shampoos

- 1st Selection: "Captain's Berried Booty" Dry Shampoo

- 2nd Selection: "Cotton Candy" Dry Shampoo

- FREE ONE!: "Lollipop Your Cherry" Dry Shampoo

1x "The Sweet Spot" Fortune Cookie Soap - no packaging

I really, really wanted the "Fugly Sweater" fortune cookie, but alas. I didn't really need anything else, since I did a sort of large order when they released the summer stuff. All of the new cookies look super cute, though.

I told myself I wasn't going to get any Whipped Creams as I have a ton of lotion and really don't need more. But then they had the Bikini Brigade one that I've been hearing so many good things about, and all bets were off!

UGHHH B2G1 Body Wash sold out right as I was checking out. 

Although...I woke up late and I'm actually pretty pleased I was able to get some things as B2G1 still. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

1x Polyjuice Potion Body Wash for $10.99 each

1x Butter Beer Body Wash for $10.99 each

1x Polyjuice Potion Mist Me? for $9.99 each

1x Butter Beer Mist Me? for $10.99 each

1x BUY 2 GET 1 FREE "Sugar Scrub" - 3 sugar scrubs
- 1st Selection: Polyjuice Potion Sugar Scrub
- 2nd Selection: Butter Beer Sugar Scrub
- FREE ONE!: "Captain's Berried Booty" Sugar Scrub

for $23.50 each 1x BUY 2 GET 1 FREE "Whipped Cream" - 3 body butters
- 1st Selection: Bikini Brigade
- 2nd Selection: Make it Rain
- FREE ONE!: Cupcake

for $21.98 each 1x BUY 2 GET 1 FREE "Whipped Cream" - 3 body butters
- 1st Selection: Polyjuice Potion
- 2nd Selection: Butterbeer
- FREE ONE!: Captain's Berried Booty

Here's mine. I wanted something in cupcake but I couldn't decide.

1x BUY 2 GET 1 FREE "Bath Bombs" - 3 bath bombs

- 1st Selection: Cake Batter Gelato Bath Bomb

- 2nd Selection: Polyjuice Potion Bath Bomb

- FREE ONE!: Golden Boy

1x BUY 2 GET 1 FREE "Whipped Cream" - 3 body butters

- 1st Selection: Captain's Berried Booty

- 2nd Selection: Afternoon Delight

- FREE ONE!: Polyjuice Potion

i love seeing everyone else's hauls!  :)

I work in parks and rec and our office is always dead on Fridays except for my immediate work group. I told my boss I was going to take a break for this really awesome sale and that I had my laptop and would take it to the break room and he was like "No one's here today. You can just do it right here." Pretty sweet.

Now that I'm looking at everyone else's I'm realizing I totally forgot Once a Beach, Always a Beach. Darn. And I was going to do whipped creams, but they didn't have Tiny Tribute and I'd really wanted that one so that just threw me off and I decided to scoop up a bunch of Christmas cookies instead. The one thing that really sucked and it's my fault... I should have planned ahead and redeemed it and had the code written down with my list... I wanted to use a $5 off rewards code and I know I have enough points for at least one available and I couldn't even get to my point balance or rewards at all. But oh well. I just had to adjust my cart to make up for it because I was literally using every dollar of available credit on my Bill Me Later account. 

Screen Shot 2014-07-25 at 7.10.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-07-25 at 7.11.09 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back