Fortune Cookie Soap Box: Fall Soap Box 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I'm such a moron lol. First of all, I only have 97 points left, so no I don't have enough to redeem another reward. Second of all, I redeemed one a few weeks ago and then didn't end up making a purchase so all I had to do was use that code and I could have got $5 off. I just forgot and thought I'd already used it.  :hehe:

I'm so jealous of everyone's hauls!  I was in Yellowstone and had no internet service so I missed out on the sale.  Please post pics when you all get your orders so I can live vicariously through you!

Do you guys know what the deadline is to pay and get the fall box?

edited for spelling

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to say it's any time before they ship (8/11) or sell out. 

My charge is scheduled for August 8th. 
I'm pretty sure this is correct. Usually they'll do a "last call for box orders" kind of a thing on their Facebook page near the stopping date, too.

I've been shopping with FCS for a while now, but I've never ordered the box until now!

I want to say it's any time before they ship (8/11) or sell out. 

My charge is scheduled for August 8th. 
I'm pretty sure this is correct. Usually they'll do a "last call for box orders" kind of a thing on their Facebook page near the stopping date, too.

I've been shopping with FCS for a while now, but I've never ordered the box until now!
Thanks @@Imberis and @!! They've tried to charge me a couple times, but I don't get paid until Friday and I just want to make sure I don't miss out on this box. Super excited for some fall scents/Wizard of Oz goodness!

"Four brand new pumpkin scents for the fall box - witch one will you get?  Ships in less than 2 weeks!!!!!!"

10348359_10152544213706702_4101504696911001808_n.jpg

pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin!!  yeah - fall scents!!  Feeling SO much better about this box now! 
I'm mega excited about the pumpkin. So excited. And now I want some sort of pumpkin beverage, but it's too early for that!

Back