Fortune Cookie Soap Box: Fall Soap Box 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@Kelly Silva  Brane ded.  WC?  What's that?  All I can think of is Water Closet, and I know that can't possibly be right!

(CANNOT WAIT for sixty degrees and rainy.  It's not going to happen in the next week, but it will happen eventually.)
At first I thought "sixty degrees and rainy" was some kind of new scent, and I really wanted it!

I'm glad they're doing bigger versions of the hand sanitizer. Not sure about the WC, though. I don't think I could ever use a whole big jug of it, but people on the fan group page on facebook seem to go through it like water.

My CIJ order came, everything smells so good!!

image.jpg

Heh.  Pretty sure it would smell like patchouli, mud, coffee, pot smoke, and petrichor.  Its alternate name would be Occupy Portland.
Haha! Weirdly enough, I have some wax tarts that smell like petrichor (although slightly more pleasant/home-fragrance-y).

I wouldn't mind another Make it Rain kind of a scent, though! That one and Tree of Life are my favorites right now.

My large CIJ order shipped! Bah I hope it doesn't get here while I'm out of town, only because I want to rip it open as soon as it arrives!

My Christmas in July order shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, not really but the shipping label was created. I might even have it this weekend if they mail it out today. FedEx is usually really quick for me & OK isn't super far from here. 

I'm going to smell so amazing next week. Planning on coating myself in a different scent every day.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also, shouldn't we start seeing unboxings from the group of bloggers who get their boxes early? I've been stalking xsparkage's page because I love her, but I think I remember quite a few for the Summer box!

Also, shouldn't we start seeing unboxings from the group of bloggers who get their boxes early? I've been stalking xsparkage's page because I love her, but I think I remember quite a few for the Summer box!
I hope they're out soon. The box ships on Monday! So excited.

I haven't heard of any bloggers getting theirs, either. It seems like there was a lot more blogger traffic/promotion for the Summer box than this box. Last box they posted blogger reviews and videos on their Facebook page before the box came out for regular customers, if I remember right. Maybe it didn't work out great for FCS or something.

Id like to see the spoilers before I order it this month .

I've loved the FCS themed seasonal boxes since they started them. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Always so much fun.. So I just ordered my second one. They are shipping very soon. 
I've never gotten a " bad" product from FCS- just a very few things that weren't quite my personal faves.

In a perfect world, Lush would have a curated monthly subscription box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Instead, they sell MANY themed occasion boxes.. I love Lush bath and body products. 

Ahhhh my CIJ haul was delivered today and I tried to leave work a couple minutes early before 5 and race home and traffic was so bad I still didn't make it by 6, so now I can't get it until tomorrow.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've loved the FCS themed seasonal boxes since they started them. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Always so much fun.. So I just ordered my second one. They are shipping very soon.

I've never gotten a " bad" product from FCS- just a very few things that weren't quite my personal faves.

In a perfect world, Lush would have a curated monthly subscription box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Instead, they sell MANY themed occasion boxes.. I love Lush bath and body products.
I am probably going to order a 2nd Soap box tomorrow. If there's anything I don't like, I can always trade it or give it away.
ETA: I have to stay away from Lush ... too much patchouli and musk.

Last edited by a moderator:
At first I thought "sixty degrees and rainy" was some kind of new scent, and I really wanted it!

I'm glad they're doing bigger versions of the hand sanitizer. Not sure about the WC, though. I don't think I could ever use a whole big jug of it, but people on the fan group page on facebook seem to go through it like water.
I ordered 2 CYO whipped creams. I can see going through the one in the Halloween Town scent before Christmas, but the Peppermint Cream is going to last me a year. I use them as hand creams, although I am thinking about using Peppermint Cream everywhere else just to get rid of it.

I am probably going to order a 2nd Soap box tomorrow. If there's anything I don't like, I can always trade it or give it away.

ETA: I have to stay away from Lush ... too much patchouli and musk.
I was thinking back to my FCS mystery boxes in the past and wondering why I liked them but didn't use the products and I decided that the boxes are SO cute as prepared that I hated to " disturb" the wrapped goodies. So, I bought two in case I have to keep one for a while. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I adore things which are packaged prettily. 

Do I want a second box, or do I want to put an extra $20 toward a Whipped Cream Sampler, a bunchof OCD's, and a Personal Space?
The create-your-own OCD event is supposed to be happening in early September, if they're still doing it. Then again, you could get a different scent in the WC if you get a second box. Tough choice! I hope they make all of the WC scents from the Fall box available at some point, because I'd like to smell them all.

Latest posts

Back