Fortune Cookie Soap Box: Summer Soap Box 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is my new favorite place to buy bath products.  I just placed an order last night and used my $10 off code from the sub box.  This stuff smells so much better than BBW.  Does anyone have any of the perfume oil and how is it?  Long lasting?  I ordered one in the cherry lollipop and plan to add a couple drops to my hair oil.  A girl has to experiment. 

My giant order from the summer launch will be here on Tuesday. So excited! I can't wait to try everything.

@@meaganola, my cat cat loves to play with lollipops, too! He'll swat them off of a table if you set one down.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish my cat liked lollipops! Mine is obsessed with tampons and nail files...
Mine are obsessed with socks, and my hubby's work out gloves!??.

I finally received my box today (I'm in Australia), and while the box contents are nice, it wasn't worth the $34ish USD I paid for it.  I cannot stand the smell of the whipped body cream - maybe you need to grow up with that cereal or I got a dodgy batch, but its awful.  I sparkly spray smells lovely, but I'm too old to wear glitter.  And unfortunately, my lip scrub arrived as a solid lump.  Oh well, it was nice to try something different, but I won't be getting another box

@ellabella10  you should let them know about your lip scrub!!  For the sparkle spray, rub it in after spraying - that diffuses the glitter particles and it isn't so obvious :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I didn't care for the body cream either.  Your shipping is outrageous!! If I had to pay 34.00 for FCS, I wouldn't sub to it either :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I finally received my box today (I'm in Australia), and while the box contents are nice, it wasn't worth the $34ish USD I paid for it.  I cannot stand the smell of the whipped body cream - maybe you need to grow up with that cereal or I got a dodgy batch, but its awful.  I sparkly spray smells lovely, but I'm too old to wear glitter.  And unfortunately, my lip scrub arrived as a solid lump.  Oh well, it was nice to try something different, but I won't be getting another box
If you let the sparkle spray sit for a couple days the glitter will settle to the bottom of the bottle, then you could just dump it into another spray bottle.  You'd probably still get a little glitter but I wouldn't think it would be as noticeable.

If you let the sparkle spray sit for a couple days the glitter will settle to the bottom of the bottle, then you could just dump it into another spray bottle.  You'd probably still get a little glitter but I wouldn't think it would be as noticeable.
I'm going to try straining my Sparkle Me through a tea bag or something to filter out the glitter. Wish me luck.

Will they be restocking the sold out summer items soon?  I want the captain's berried booty in the whipped cream, and the sweet spot in whipped cream too =( 

I think on facebook FCS mentioned that this has been their biggest turnout yet so it's gonna take a bit longer to ship everything out & restock. I've finally had a chance to try out everything so I'm waiting for the restock myself.  I think I need the Captain's whipped cream! I love it! 

Me too! Has everyone who ordered at the launch gotten their shipping? None for me yet.
I made a small 2 item order at the summer launch on 5/23.  I got a shipping email on 5/27 and it was delivered yesterday (5/30).

Maybe the larger orders are taking longer to ship out?

I'm just now learning about FCS, and I kind of think I need this in my life. Adorable bath products? Yes, please!

I got my HUGE order today and my "hydrate me" was all melted!!  I wrote to FCS. 

I got my HUGE order today and my "hydrate me" was all melted!!  I wrote to FCS. 
Aww, that stinks. Did it get everywhere, or was contained somehow? I'm scared some of my stuff will be melted. It's supposed to be here tomorrow.

@@CurlyTails, they're really neat! Some of the soaps are so cute I don't want to use them, I just want to look at them on the counter. LoL

Latest posts

Back