Fortune Cookie Soap: Winter Soap Box 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone grabbing anything for Black Friday? I wasn't going to, because I just made that massive order on launch day but then I realized if it's buy 2 get 1 free AND I use my $10 coupon, it's almost like buy 1 get 2 free...and I cant pass that up!

So I think I'll grab some more whipped creams...
I just realized there is still stuff in stock from the launch, so I added what I wanted to my cart and realized I had two foaming soaps, two perfumes, two wax tarts, and two bath bombs...so I'm waiting for Black Friday lol.

Anyone grabbing anything for Black Friday? I wasn't going to, because I just made that massive order on launch day but then I realized if it's buy 2 get 1 free AND I use my $10 coupon, it's almost like buy 1 get 2 free...and I cant pass that up!

So I think I'll grab some more whipped creams...
Yes, but only if I can get more things in "The Shiz"! I'll have to see which Witch Please items will be brought back for this sale!

I already used my $10 off coupon since there were specific items I knew I wanted for gifts and I need to get everything by 12/12. I figured it wasn't worth the risk of waiting for Black Friday this year. If I was feeling a little more indulgent I'd place another order with the buy two get one free pricing, but I'm trying to restrain myself at least a little.

I'm going to make a couple of orders to use my $10 off coupons.  I'm hoping to make a Unicorn Farts gift basket for my sister.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm going to make a couple of orders to use my $10 off coupons.  I'm hoping to make a Unicorn Farts gift basket for my sister.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
They're bringing back some Witch Please stuff! Maybe Green Is The New Black :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

YESSSSSSS THE SHIZ 

uxNUxha.png

My daughter & I couldn't resist an order.  She loves the Tangle in the Tinsel scent.

1x BUY 2 GET 1 FREE "Foaming Hand Soap" - 3 foaming hand soaps
- 1st Selection: Mele Kalikimaka
- 2nd Selection: Candy Cane Fluff
- FREE ONE!: Tangle in the Tinsel

for $13.98 each 1x "Tangle In The Tinsel" Sugar Scrub

for $11.75 each 1x "Tangle In The Tinsel" Fortune Cookie Soap - No Packaging

for $2.00 each 1x "Candy Cane Fluff" Fortune Cookie Soap - No Packaging

Last edited by a moderator:
I used my $10 code at the launch and bought A jelly of the month club WC, a couple FCS and a Mele Kalikimaka OCD. I thought of waiting until Black Friday to place my order but I honestly didn't think they would have anything in stock. It took almost a month for me to get my stuff from the Witch Please launch so I expected almost the same TAT.

I got my shipping confirmation on Wednesday, so I should have my order by Monday.

I used my $10 code at the launch and bought A jelly of the month club WC, a couple FCS and a Mele Kalikimaka OCD. I thought of waiting until Black Friday to place my order but I honestly didn't think they would have anything in stock. It took almost a month for me to get my stuff from the Witch Please launch so I expected almost the same TAT.

I got my shipping confirmation on Wednesday, so I should have my order by Monday.
I ordered during the winter launch too.  I haven't gotten a shipping email yet but this gives me hope that it'll be soon.

I didn't end up doing any of the black friday deals.  I had three $10 off codes from soap boxes so used those to get my sister a bunch of the Unicorn Farts stuff.  She hasn't heard of FCS before and is obsessed with Unicorns so I think she'll like it.    :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Customer service rave: So I ran out of hand soap last night & went to grab a new one from under the sink. Grabbed a foaming There's No Place Like Home one from the Fall launch. Went to use it and 1) it doesn't foam and 2) It smells like straight up chemical. 

I ordered this at least two months ago and it's discontinued now, but I figured I'd shoot them an email just to let them know in case there was a bad batch or something. 

This morning I received a super nice email from CS apologizing for the bad product and a refund! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So nice--I was not expecting that at all. And now I can buy more foaming hand soap!

I didn't use the Black Friday deal, but I did purchase a whipped cream in Jelly of the Month Club. I used a $10 off coupon, so my total was $6.49 - YAY!.... wait, NOOooo! Another $6.75 was added for S&H, which bumped the order to $13.24.  :blink:  Seriously, S&H cost more than the item itself. They really need a cheaper option! So my $10 off became a $3.25 off, but at least I'm getting a tub of good smelling stuff.

Hi y'all!

Just a little heads up:  MakeupTalk is undergoing a little bit of a renovation, mainly in the subs section, so some companies are getting their very own forums!  Fortune Cookie Soap is one of these companies.  If you are reading this post, it has been relocated to it's very own forum located here: Fortune Cookie Soap. We'll leave a redirect to this topic in the general subscriptions forum for your convenience

This way, you can open new topics/threads just about Fortune Cookie Soap, and don't have to keep it all in one topic/thread. I don't think that was as common here as other places, but now you have a whole subforum to do with as you wish, so you can make FAQ threads, Promo Code Threads, or whatever floats your boat!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me!

I finally got around to placing a couple orders and using my codes, I had 3 I hadn't used!  I got a Butter Beer WC and Poisonous Fog Steam Me Up Scottie for myself and a Sparky Hydrate me for my mom.  I asked on the site if I might get it before Christmas and they said they are trying to get all orders shipped in time but couldn't guarantee it.  I still have one code left and no idea what else to get......

I finally got around to placing a couple orders and using my codes, I had 3 I hadn't used! I got a Butter Beer WC and Poisonous Fog Steam Me Up Scottie for myself and a Sparky Hydrate me for my mom. I asked on the site if I might get it before Christmas and they said they are trying to get all orders shipped in time but couldn't guarantee it. I still have one code left and no idea what else to get......
They don't expire, so you can always just wait for something new to come out that you really want.

I was much happier with this season's box than the Fall one, practically at least. I LOVED the Witch Please theme, but a lot of the scents didn't appeal to me and I didn't love any of the products. Overall, I think I liked the scents better this winter, and was really pleased with their hair mask and shower steamers. My least favorite product was the hand sanitizer, but that's just because I love all things winter--- except the cold. 

I made this order on the 12th. Rush Shipping. I hadn't gotten a shipping notice by noon yesterday (more than 2 business days) so I called and Donna said it would probably ship tomorrow and some crap about filling orders in the order they're received instead of pulling the ones that paid for rush shipping and actually getting them packed and sent via FedEx within 2 business days so FedEx can deliver them 2 days after that. Needless to say, I cancelled the order right then and there. Why even offer rush shipping if it might ship 7 days after the order was placed--emphasis on "might" because it could take longer? That is not rush shipping just because "FedEx is obligated to deliver 2 business days after we hand the package over" and basically Donna said as far as FCS is concerned it is well within the guidelines of rush shipping.

1x Whipped Cream Sampler Pack Body Butter - Four pack of 1oz. Jars- 1st selection: In The Loop- 2nd selection: Polyjuice Potion- 3rd selection: Cotton Candy- 4th selection: Cupcakefor $12.99 each

1x "'Tis the Season To Be Mary" Whipped Cream - 8oz jarfor $16.49 each

2x "Oogie Boogie" OCD - 7.6 fl oz / 225 mLfor $6.49 eachSubtotal : $42.46 USDTax : $0.00 USDShipping : $11.13 USD (via FedEx Ground Home Delivery)Total : $53.59 USD

Maybe I'm just grumpy, but every time I've paid for rush shipping on Amazon, eBay, or Etsy, my order ships within 2 business days. I expect this to be the way it works, especially around the holidays.

Maybe I'm just grumpy, but every time I've paid for rush shipping on Amazon, eBay, or Etsy, my order ships within 2 business days. I expect this to be the way it works, especially around the holidays.
I think you're right, when I pay for rush shipping I expect it to be rushed to me. Otherwise there's no point in paying extra money for it.

Back