FOTD Dare To Be "Xtina" (July 25th to August 7th )

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Trisha it does but i dont fancy acting like a twat in my bedroom LOL! Im not putting all that MU on again to do it!! LMAO....
hahaha.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Looking hot Jessica!!
I attempted the MAC ad, but didnt have any glitter, oh well....

Ooohhh I love it! What did you use on the main part of your lid? (The darker green)

Ya theyve showed her in photos without makeup and shes def. different looking! But who knows, maybe she was having a bad day? And yet I wouldnt doubt shes a fake, alot of celebs are unfortunately

Hi everyone!! This is my first post.. i just fell in love with this website, esp. the makeup challenge!!:icon_love This is my attempt on her from Stripped tour... I don't think I look even close to Christina Aguilera LOL
icon_lol.gif
but it was VERY FUN!! I've never worn this much makeup!!!

*Face*

Loreal Ideal Balance foundation

MAC Studio Fix powder

Benefit High Beam highlighter

Benefit Dandelion blush

*Eyes*

MAC eye shadow in Carbon

MAC eye shadow in Sushi Flower

MAC false eye lashes

Chanel eye shadow in Lily

Chanel eye shadow in Bouquet

*Lips*

MAC lipstick in Hue

*Eye Brows*

Lancome brow liner in Natural Blonde

And I'm wearing Freshlook color contact lenses in Gray.. my eyes are naturally dark brown.

I think I put the eye lashes too low and they're making my eyes funky!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Wow, I think you did a great job. Way to jump right in.

Welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome Lily!! I'm Janelle, from Ny - nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

You did an AWESOME job!!! You do look like Christina a bit actually!
wink.gif
Great way to jump right in, & I'm glad you like it here... Looking forward to chatting with you more!
wink.gif

WOW! You did a fantastic job lilyindavis! Welcome to MuT. I cant wait to see more of your work
biggrin.gif

everyone did SUCH a good job!!!

welcome to MUT, lily! how come hue doesn't look like that on me?
icon_neutral.gif
that was my first mac lipstick ever
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Lily you look absolutely FAB!!

i'm really excited for the next challenge to see your participation!
smile.gif

W O W everyone looks totally amazing!
claps.gif
I am so loving those face of the day challanges,you all look fantastic!
claps.gif

I think i have spotted my first Mac lipstick that i must buy, it looks great on Lilly, its called Hue. Has anyone else got this color? I must get readong those Mac reviews!

Thank you girls for your responses!!
icon_redface.gif
Everuone looked so beautiful..I can't wait to see more of your work in these challenges!
claps.gif
claps.gif

Jennifer and Pauline, Hue was my first MAC lipstick as well. I usually wear MAC lipglass in C-Thru on top of it to make it less pink and more nude with my regular makeup. They make a great combination!
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by DawnE This is such a fun thing to do! Great pics, everyone.
smile.gif
feel free to jump in! We've extended the "dare to Be" challenges for another week... so they are 2 weeks now instead of one...
smile.gif

wow! great job! thanks for jumping right in and participating in the DTB!!!

Looks great! What products did you use? Welcome to MUT!

I hope that you don't mind but I turn your picture the other way so it would be easier to see it.

white clown makeup as my base, some random pink eyeshadow...the name rubbed off, princessa eyeliner, and to give it some shimmer a lirght dusting of revlon skinlights in bare light...lips is just a sheer gloss with a bit of the eyeshadow added...

thanks for the comments and the turn...
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back