FOTD Dare To Be "Xtina" (July 25th to August 7th )

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by glamslam Hey I chose the same picture to copy as Ashley and Sheila!
tongue.gif
Lookin' hot ladies! I too was surprised at how much of a challenge this was...I guess the stars use pros for their MU for a reason! So how do you like my blue eyes in the 1st pic???
xtina09.jpg

I used:

Face- Mary Kay Medium Coverage foundation in Bronze 500, MK Signature Conealer in Beige, MK Signature Loose Powder in Light Bronze, MK Signature Creamy Cheek Color in Rosewood, Bare Escentuals highlighter in Clear Radiance.

Eyes- MK eyeshadows in White Sand, Crystalline, Cranberry Ice and the black shade from a really old limited edition trio called Precious Metals. Rimmel Specialeyes eyeshadow in Sugar Babe, MK eyeliner in Charcoal, Cover Girl Fantastic Lash mascara in black, NYC false eyelashes, and an unknown brand of hot pink glitter gel from my daughter's play stash!

Lips- MK lipstick in Fuschia, Rimmel Jelly Gloss in Jammy.

Sweet!! I love the hat & earrings
smile.gif
I tried to put some hoops on & its been so long that my left ear is closed LOL

Originally Posted by Trisha Looking hot Jessica!!
I attempted the MAC ad, but didnt have any glitter, oh well....

Once again, I will lost the DTB
icon_lol.gif
going up against all ya'll awesome ladies, who are a million times better with the makeup LoL :icon_love

Trisha, one word, WOW!!!!!!!!!! OMG I am soo jealous of your talent! And the rest of you, you guys look awesome! GOOD JOB GUYS!

looking good chicas!!

you guys have to do the poses though! like janelles! hehe

HAHAH!! Liz is sooooooooo right!! Do the poses...Its ALLLLLL about the poses lol!

I really wanted to enter this dare to be..But i doubt i will be intime because i'm only going back to Bahrain next week.Oh well,I'll see what the next competition is
icon_cheesygrin.gif

BTW you girls look awesome and i totally agree,do the poses!

NOTICE:

We are changing the DTB Challenges a little bit.

Instead of having a Challenge every week, each Challenge will last 2 weeks!

We want to give everyone some extra time to participate.

So chicas, you have another week to try out the "Xtina" Challenge!

Jessica & Trisha - ladies... freaking awesome!

Bethany - congrats on the new job!

Originally Posted by Liz

looking good chicas!!
you guys have to do the poses though! like janelles! hehe

I know, Janelle was sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxay bigtime

Originally Posted by Liz NOTICE:We are changing the DTB Challenges a little bit.

Instead of having a Challenge every week, each Challenge will last 2 weeks!

We want to give everyone some extra time to participate.

So chicas, you have another week to try out the "Xtina" Challenge!

Awesome! Can I enter a different look? Or can we only do 1 look per challenge?

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Awesome! Can I enter a different look? Or can we only do 1 look per challenge? You can enter as many as you want but only one will be voted on. You can pick which one goes on the poll.

WOW Trisha...so artistic...nobody else even dared to attempt that one! Just gorgeous dahling!

You know, I was seriously considering covering my brows and drawing in pencil thin ones like Christina's. I think that's a big part of her overall look. Kevyn Aucoin's book Making Faces has a whole section on how to cover brows, so knowing how isn't an issue, but buying all the stuff to do it is! Sealing wax...??? I don't know!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by glamslam WOW Trisha...so artistic...nobody else even dared to attempt that one! Just gorgeous dahling!
You know, I was seriously considering covering my brows and drawing in pencil thin ones like Christina's. I think that's a big part of her overall look. Kevyn Aucoin's book Making Faces has a whole section on how to cover brows, so knowing how isn't an issue, but buying all the stuff to do it is! Sealing wax...??? I don't know!
eek.gif

Yeah! I have that book and saw it in there also! And what exactly is sealing wax and where can I get it...I am going to try to do a Christina Aguilera makeover on myself...I attemped before and it turned out good but not how i wanted it and Jennifer said it looked fine but I needed to clean it up a little but stupid and unpatient me just took off the WHOLE thing. I am going to try another one...WISH ME LUCK!!!!

Hey guys...The pics are a little out of order and please dont mind my hair or anything I just woke up lol! I tried my very best but I dont think I really did that good...

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 My Inspiration pic:
christinaaguilera_015.jpg

Ok... well, I look nothing like her - and I don't have bangs... so I had to improvise!! lol (so yes, that is the back of my hair flipped over to make 'bangs') and the crease color was a lot darker IRL and not as 'colorful' as in the pics... but you know those MOD colors!! Vibrant little suckers!!! LOL

Eyes are Mod Cosmetics... with Engraved Powerpoint Liner

Blush is MAC Sunbasque

Lips are a pink "FACE Stockholm" color with some MOD shadow over it

I'm just not piercing my nose for a DTB! lol
wink.gif
(and I ran outta rhinestones lol)

Since she has so many different looks, hopefully I'll get a chance to do another one - and take a little time on it! LOL But if not... here goes!

Be Gentle!! LOL
icon_wink.gif

PS>.. no, I can't sing - but I can fake it for pics!
wink.gif
LOL

YOU GO GIRL! You look stunning Janelle!

I've looked through loads of pics, but I can't see how I look like X-tina without doing serious damage to my eyebrows! I think I'm going to give this one a miss.

Originally Posted by Trisha hope you can do a theme soon Lea! i wana do a 1920's look x OMG Trisha that theme would be reallyyyyy good!

Back