FOTD Dare To Be "Xtina" (July 25th to August 7th )

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Charmaine Thanks doe! I looked at the original URL though and the pictures weren't that much bigger... yeah.I just resized them just a little bit in hope that they wont stretch the page
wink.gif

Originally Posted by doe
normal_eltonparty_inside_feb27_1109.jpg
normal_1.jpg

normal_2.jpg

Thanks doe! I should defo be able to do something from one of these 3 pics! I had the 1st one in mind. That was her at Elton John's Aid Foundation Ball a few months back i think.

here´s my try. after I was done I realized I should have put more black color on my lower lids. but I decided that would made me look like I had racoon eyes (I don´t have Xtina´s Makeup artist´s skills, obviously *lol*)

FACE:

MAC Hyper Real

BB Creamy Concealer

Revlon Blush Coral

EYES:

MAC f/l Blacktrack smudged on lids as base and to line upper lashline+waterline

S-he e/s sparkly black on crease and outer corners

MAC e/s Vanilla on browbone

L´Oreal Voluminous mascara

LIPS:

MAC l/l Pink Fuschia to line and fill in lips

MAC clear lipglass

Originally Posted by Arielle here´s my try. after I was done I realized I should have put more black color on my lower lids. but I decided that would made me look like I had racoon eyes (I don´t have Xtina´s Makeup artist´s skills, obviously *lol*)
FACE:

MAC Hyper Real

BB Creamy Concealer

Revlon Blush Coral

EYES:

MAC f/l Blacktrack smudged on lids as base and to line upper lashline+waterline

S-he e/s sparkly black on crease and outer corners

MAC e/s Vanilla on browbone

L´Oreal Voluminous mascara

LIPS:

MAC l/l Pink Fuschia to line and fill in lips

MAC clear lipglass

you look so beautiful Andrea,great job!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by doe Wow. Janelle your pics are awesome!!!...and i love how you made your bangs...so creative!
claps.gif

I found some pics of christina that might be more useful for people with hair colours other than platnium blonde
tongue.gif
and pics with more "subtle" make up.

i18429346_5423.jpg

Xtina1x22.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a210/backstreetlion/xtina.bmp

normal_eltonparty_inside_feb27_1109.jpg

normal_1.jpg

normal_2.jpg

Note: I resized some of the pics so to see the full size look at the pic from the original URL.

Hope that helps and good luck girls..cant wait to see all the contestants.
biggrin.gif

thanks Doe ,these are great pic for ideas!!!!!!!Thank you
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Check the beginning of the post. I added some more natural ones.
Thanks Marisol, i wanna try a look ,i just hope the colors show up on my camera phone!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
my fave pic is of her and her fiance.

welll heres my try,when i think of her i think of alot of eyeliner
smile.gif

i used

eyes:be queen linda on lid

be queen tiffany on contor

mac dark soul pigment on lower lash line

mac powerpoint eyeliner on eyes black

voluminos mascara black

be color,dont no the name as eyebrow highlighter.

face:mac stdio tech foundation

be true face color

lips:mac lip liner dervish

be true lipgloss

ok this is my look without going too crazy
icon_wink.gif

smile.gif
smile.gif

they show up for me? its wierd cause when i did it in the post the pic were in the post then when i clicked submit reply it show just the links. the links work,just small pics.

Andrea! Beautiful...you look like a younger, fresher version of Christina when she wasn't dirrty yet! You also remind me of someone else famous, but I can't think of who...
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by glamslam Andrea! Beautiful...you look like a younger, fresher version of Christina when she wasn't dirrty yet! You also remind me of someone else famous, but I can't think of who...
icon_biggrin.gif
oh how funny...I wanna know who I remind you of!!! I always see similarites with VIPs in other people but nobody ever saw one in me
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle oh how funny...I wanna know who I remind you of!!! I always see similarites with VIPs in other people but nobody ever saw one in me
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Andrea, you remind me of Christina Applegate. You look great
icon_smile.gif
esp in that pic you did.

Originally Posted by lovesboxers Andrea, you remind me of Christina Applegate. You look great
icon_smile.gif
esp in that pic you did. Hey yeah, I totally agree! Good call! And how weird, the same name, Christina!!!

Originally Posted by Lynn where can I find the theme pix? Hi Lynn, welcome to MuT!
smile.gif
Theme pictures are found in the "Dare to Be" forum...HERE

Originally Posted by nydoll23 THIS SUCKS,I REALLY NEED A DIGI CAM!!!!!!!!IM SORRY GIRLS I REALLY TRIED
icon_cry.gif
Hey Gwen,
Why not try hosting your photos on photobucket.com instead? And link it here, it's much easier for you if you're not sure on how to post on the forum ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Back