FOTD Dare To Be "Xtina" (July 25th to August 7th )

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by jaayx Hey Gwen,
Why not try hosting your photos on photobucket.com instead? And link it here, it's much easier for you if you're not sure on how to post on the forum ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

good idea
wink.gif
Have you tried that Gwen??? Another good one that I use for myspace is www.imageshack.us

OK... so i attempted to do it (cuz i was super bored and i hurt my back so i'm homebound today)... ummmmmmmmmmmmm, it's definitely Xtina-ish but i think i departed a bit from the inspiration pic... oh, and forgive the curly hair instead of her straight hair.. lol...

eyes:

LA Girl - dark purple gray color (i tore off the name by accident -
icon_redface.gif
)

LA Girl - Glitzy Purple Fling e/s

L'Oreal On the Loose Shimmering Powder - Sugar Coated

MK and Ashley Black e/l

XXL Mascara - Black

lips:

Milani Dark Coffee liner

MAC Desire lipstick

Originally Posted by jaayx

Hey Gwen,
Why not try hosting your photos on photobucket.com instead? And link it here, it's much easier for you if you're not sure on how to post on the forum ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">.

She doesn't need to use any of those when you have MakeupTalk. We have built MUT to handle these situations. She can save these pics to her computer(from her phone), then upload them straight into MUT. Or another route is using our image gallery here that acts just like photobucket OR imageshack.
I guess Gwen and I need to spend some time on the phone so I can help her do this, right Gwen?

Originally Posted by Trisha Looking good Nikki! x You are so photogenic! x thanx!! i've always loved taking pictures (my albums are sooooooooo self-centered... lol)

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) She doesn't need to use any of those when you have MakeupTalk. We have built MUT to handle these situations. She can save these pics to her computer(from her phone), then upload them straight into MUT. Or another route is using our image gallery here that acts just like photobucket OR imageshack.
I guess Gwen and I need to spend some time on the phone so I can help her do this, right Gwen?

Right on T man,lol i need help I'm tech challenged!!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Love it Nikki!! You look good in light colors!!
claps.gif
Looks like the pic a lot!
wink.gif

And I'm loving your hair like that too!! It's growing out really nice!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Here's my lame attempt at this:

I'm having a bad skin night, so forgive my skin LoL

LAME!?!?! Are you on Drugs!?!?!
icon_eek.gif
That looks AWESOME!!
claps.gif
You should do that look more often, it looks good on you!!! What e/s colors did you use???

It looks good Ash, don't knock yourself... I would give my eye teeth to have that eye color - it looks like caribbean blue...I have a friend whose eyes are the same color as this picture below... I just always look into her eyes all the time - she probably thinks I'm...hmmmm ????? LOL - its so magnetic, do they have a contact lens in that shade of blue out there anywhere ????

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Here's my lame attempt at this:
xtina09.jpg

I'm having a bad skin night, so forgive my skin LoL

Originally Posted by K*O*

It looks good Ash, don't knock yourself... I would give my eye teeth to have that eye color - it looks like caribbean blue...I have a friend whose eyes are the same color as this picture below... I just always look into her eyes all the time - she probably thinks I'm...hmmmm ????? LOL - its so magnetic, do they have a contact lens in that shade of blue out there anywhere ????

You would give your eyes to have teeth that color ? lol

I tried this theme, thought it would be somewhat easy but dang.....I'm really disappointed in this. But I'll share anyway
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SHEILAB13

I tried this theme, thought it would be somewhat easy but dang.....I'm really disappointed in this. But I'll share anyway
smile.gif

Disappointed? Why? Looks FAB. Your hair is supa gurl!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Disappointed? Why? Looks FAB. Your hair is supa gurl! Thank you for the encouragement but how the heck does X-tina get the black so black & the eyeshadow color so vibrant? I swear I kept packing it on! LOL If I had put an ounce more of anything, I would have to chisel it off with a putty knife
hahaha.gif
Maybe I should have tried one of her natural looks HAHA

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 LAME!?!?! Are you on Drugs!?!?!
icon_eek.gif
That looks AWESOME!!
claps.gif
You should do that look more often, it looks good on you!!! What e/s colors did you use???

I used.... Swish....Cranberry....Rose pigment....blacktrack....black tied....swish as a blush...Estee Lauder lipstick on "Candy"

Great job everyone!!! Don't think I'll have a go at this one. I don't have any time now anyway. I won't be able to participate much with FOTDs in general now with starting work tomorrow!!
icon_cry.gif

Hey I chose the same picture to copy as Ashley and Sheila!
tongue.gif
Lookin' hot ladies! I too was surprised at how much of a challenge this was...I guess the stars use pros for their MU for a reason! So how do you like my blue eyes in the 1st pic???

xtina09.jpg

I used:

Face- Mary Kay Medium Coverage foundation in Bronze 500, MK Signature Conealer in Beige, MK Signature Loose Powder in Light Bronze, MK Signature Creamy Cheek Color in Rosewood, Bare Escentuals highlighter in Clear Radiance.

Eyes- MK eyeshadows in White Sand, Crystalline, Cranberry Ice and the black shade from a really old limited edition trio called Precious Metals. Rimmel Specialeyes eyeshadow in Sugar Babe, MK eyeliner in Charcoal, Cover Girl Fantastic Lash mascara in black, NYC false eyelashes, and an unknown brand of hot pink glitter gel from my daughter's play stash!

Lips- MK lipstick in Fuschia, Rimmel Jelly Gloss in Jammy.

Originally Posted by Violet Great job everyone!!! Don't think I'll have a go at this one. I don't have any time now anyway. I won't be able to participate much with FOTDs in general now with starting work tomorrow!!
icon_cry.gif
Violet...Please find the time
smile.gif
Guess when I usually do these? Saturday nite @ 11 after everyones in bed. I work 40 hours a week & have four boys AND a husband to tend to
icon_neutral.gif
-so I know how it feels to be time pressured. But I really like the themes even if it means doing one just to take it off to go to bed.

Back