FOTD for January 4th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOLY FREAKIN COW:icon_eek: I AM SERIOUSLY IN LOVE WITH THIS LOOK:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love AHHHHH, ok i need to calm down....so so awesome:clap

OMG, im like this too:icon_redf:icon_chee its almost like you want 2 of everything...one to look at and one to play with:icon_lol:

My EOTD ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

very simple today! only one e/s

fotd4janv6.jpg

So pretty :icon_love How is your saving going for the ticket to Iceland? :icon_bigg I just found out recently that it's a lot cheaper to fly from USA and back than for us to fly from Iceland to USA and back, it's not fair :icon_conf Only costs about $480 to fly to Iceland from NY

Leila so pretty!!! Love the colors:icon_love

Midgard very pretty also I love your eotd's!!

alliestella I love this very soft and pretty!!

Very pretty as always! :icon_smil But I'd like to see a bigger picture, where I can see your eyes better and maybe your face too :icon_wink

*That beautiful color Leila,..!!!:icon_love

*Midgards that gorgeou look,..than you have great eyebrow!!!:icon_smil

*Alliestella that smart natural look,...that why you say Lancome have great Job

i agree with you,..that beautiful eyelashes so natural...Love !!nice pics too!!:icon_smil

my 10 mac pigments arrived :icon_chee and they dont itch :clap

first i tried 3 colors coz they were all so pretty , and i looked lika the left out clown on a gay parade in the end. edda saw it, she is probably still laughing.

ok so i tried again... now im exhausted this e/s is not easy and need a rest :icon_eek:

Wowzers!!! :icon_eek::icon_eek: OK, so I really am falling in love with you, and your eyes!!!!! Leila, this is freaking awesome!!!!!! Those colors are gorgeous!!! I am so getting every single one of them, lol! Great job beautiful!!!!! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:icon_love:icon_love :icon_love

Back