FOTD for January 4th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww! I promise I am going to designate an Icelandic Fund and put a little away every time I can! When I find a job that will be even easier! :icon_chee

LOL! Mind link! :icon_chee This was the first time I had used mine too... I REALLY didn't want to mess it up, but I finally couldn't TAKE it anymore! I had to play with the colors! :icon_wink

Thank you to all of you girls for your nice comments :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mintesa, you look so cute with pink !!!

Maychi, your eotd is amazing ! The blending is perfect !

Thank you hunnie! Your eye look with the new pigments (YAY!!) was gorgeous! You didnt look like a clown at ALL, just sparkly and very very pretty!

I introduced mintesa to MUT :icon_smil We go to the same school, and study the same thing. We're going makeup shopping tomorrow :clap

Thanks Maychi! And you had a very pretty eye look today too! How do you like the ArtDeco eyeshadows? Do you think they have pretty colors and are good quality?

I have a friend on MuT ("Zoey"/Polona) who also lives in Slovenia. We were going to do a mutual CP and I was going to get some Manhattan e/s and maybe some ArtDeco, but I can't find pictures of the colors!! :icon_eek:

lol, thank you for not making me blush! :icon_bigg And that's ok if you can't find the colors I was looking for... I have almost resigned myself to buying them from the A$$hole on Ebay regardless of his out of control shipping charges.

And some of them I am starting to think I just can't find at all... :icon_roll

Thanks Raquel! I am VERY glad to see that your new avatar includes you BEAUTIFUL HAIR! I love that picture... :icon_love:icon_love:icon_love

Thank you for your compliments, it means a lot! :icon_love

I love Art Deco e/s. They have a huge selection of colours, the colours are gorgeous, the e/s are very good quality, easy to apply. Unfortunately, they don't have pics of colours on their site.

These are some of mine - they are about 2.5 X 1.5 cm big.

Back