FOTD for January 4th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanx:icon_love. tomorrow i have to try the darker pigments, im always using so light colors :icon_chee

yes, i love them. so easy to work with. and they dont itch many things itch me, even if you get them inside the eye accidentally :icon_smil

thanx :icon_love it looks a little less pink on that picture though. have to practise the picture taking :icon_chee

Oh wow!! How beautiful Maychi!!!! Today's FOTD's are awesome!!! Great job!!:clap:clap

Oh I have one of these in blue which I bought in Germany many years ago, haven't used it for a very long time though

beautiful leila, love that color combination - stricking!

very sexy midgard! - almost looks smokey against your skintone.

vert soft and pretty alliestella!

mintesa your eyes remind me of christmas lights - glowing!

maychi, i just loving that hocus pocus!

yes in reykjavik its the capital of iceland, i can describe it as almost everyone lives in reykjavik. she introduced me to MUT :icon_chee before i knew MUT edda always browsed MUT during class even ppst :icon_chee anyway, its my first date with edda tomorrow :icon_eek: we have been schoolmates for long but never really went to the same class, well now we go to MUT so we better hook up :icon_love

Here's mine today. This is probably my favorite pink eye I've done.

Eyes:

UD Primer Potion

Milani Taffy e/s

Prestige Blossom e/s

Bonne Belle white shimmer e/s

MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara

Maybelline Eye Express Liquid Liner

Lips:

WetShine in Nude Glow layered with Bonne Belle white shimmer e/s

wow so beautiful! its suits you perfectly :icon_love

i love the hair style and the earings :clap so cutie!!!!

you always make so nice pictures. any advice? mine look different on pictures, less color. but i have to use the flash, coz my lights here are yellow. :icon_conf

Back