FOTD for January 4th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dazzling peacock colors--very exquisite. You really are an artist.

Midgard--Your eyes are so gorgeous; what a warm, wonderful blend of colors for them. Love this look.

Allisetella--Another absolute gem of a look from you--so natural yet so striking!

Mintesa--Love those pale shimmey pinks on you--you look stunning!

Maychi--You're so pretty, and that eyeshadow highlights your eyes beautifully--Flawless.

wow, that bronzer application is EVEN!!!! You look so naturally tan..looks great on you!

during winter I personally can´t live without self tanner and bronzer, otherwhise I´d look dead :icon_eek:

Grace Girl--Pretty! Such lucsious colors--you look totally delectable in these. I adore this look on you; tempted to try it myself...

Jaimelynn--Ohh--just lovely, love this. Love the glittery gold/beige of the eye shadow, how it somehow sets off your beautiful freckles; makes you look so fairy-queen like, delicate and ethereal.VERY pretty.

Oh that's a good idea!! I want to do a tutorial soon...maybe I'll do this one as a picture tutorial! I want to do a vid one too, this week, but I'm still fighting this darn cold, and I want to be over it before I film myself. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you so much for the compliment sweetie!! I've been kinda ho-hum about the other pink eyes I've done, but I really like this one!! :icon_chee:icon_love:icon_love

It's Milani's Powdered Bronzer. I try to get it as even as possible. It's very light, so I just layer it until it looks good. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And I hear ya about the looking dead thing. I'm so pale, it looks like I'm afraid of the sun!! hehe...I just haven't been able to really afford to keep up a tan this winter because of $$ reasons, but you better believe when it starts to get a little warmer, I'm gonna be glowing like you!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Malinda, pink suits you ! it's beautiful and I like your hair !!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Jaime, beautiful makeup ! your lashes are so long...

For tonight (always blue lol) :

fotd4janvier061.jpg

Aww, thanks hun!! You're looking hot in those purples and blues!! I LOVE those colors!! :icon_bigg

hehe...Man, I feel like my lashes are what I try to focus on the most because for so long, I was clueless about lashes and mascara, and now I'm finally starting to get it. And somedays my lashes just don't want to curl. :sigh: The perils of being high maintenance, hehe!! :icon_chee

Good idea, never thought of putting e/s on my lips, I do mix and match my lippies! I really looks great! :clap

tanx Malinda. exactly, i read about the tissue... sorry i forgot about that :icon_eek: im getting old :icon_eek:

very very beautiful. this look goes great with your hair color and curls and makes you look really fresh:clap

thank you :icon_redf me too i love shimmery stuff, anything that shimmers :icon_chee

Latest posts

Back