FOTD for January 4th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm also very afraid of getting them waxed as the hair grows back thinner when waxed, my best friend used to get her brows waxed every weekend someone messed up ONCE and she's got kind of a bald spot in the center of one brow

ooooh oooh ooooh Diana i love this eotd! this may be my most favorite one on you yet!:icon_chee

Diana - love your eyes today!

Allie - your eyelashes are fab!

mintesa - looks amazing... your skin is awesome!

Maja - great color combo!

Malinda - Pretty in Pink! I love that look...you are working that lip color!

Jaime- your eyelashes are amazing! Your MU is fab... my only suggestion would be to clean up the glitter underneath your eyes... IMO, it would make it look more polished.

Trisha - gorgeous darling... love the lip color. Is that lippie from the Lingerie collection?

ooooh I love it Trisha! you're right Naked You does look more brown on you! your babies are too cute sleeping.:icon_bigg

Gorgeous Malinda, I am going to copy this look:icon_love I'm sure mine won't turn out as good, but I will try.

Goodness, everyone looks so fantastic:clap:clap

Malinda and Leila, you guys are so great with drugstore makeup:clap:icon_love

you really put the people who hate DS makeup to shame:icon_lol:

Oh and Malinda, i think that this FOTD would be a fab avatar pict;)

lol, thanks hun! I am glad that d/s makeup can work fantastic even though it is not "high end..." :icon_lol:

Back