FOTD for January 4th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOH! Super pretty Allie! You look gorgeous for tonight! I like how you put the blue in the crease...

Gorgeous! I think you'll have to join Leila to Iceland so you can both do my makeup :icon_lol:

Thank you Trisha !!!

I love your makeup, especially the lips ! I also like the

way you applied "naked you" : it's very subtle... You are gorgeous !!! :icon_love

Your cat and dog are so cute :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

BOOTIFUL Trisha!! You are wearing my two new favorites Naked you MSF and Body Suit l/s! I need to get Sunbasque blush next, I have been lemming that for WAY too long! Plus I don't really have an apricot colored blush... :icon_love

Did you use Naked You MSF with some Fix + spray or dry?

And your two little ones look gorgeous! Benz is absolutely kissable as usual!

I tweeze them. I don't trust anyone else with my eyebrows, I am terrified of them pulling off too much hair or messing them up! I have heard WAY too many horror stories to get them waxed... :icon_eek:

I use a pair of slanted Tweezerman tweezers and a 10x magnifying mirror.

I know! The silver bits are pretty, but I could do without them... It is literally the PERFECT bronzey color for us!

I thought it was going to be more of a truer brown shade, but it is almost a pinky brown which is perfect!! :icon_love:icon_love:icon_love I really love this one! I am getting scared that two of them won't be enough for me! :icon_eek:

so nice :clap you look especially pretty today :icon_love

oh and squeeze your cat and dog for me :icon_chee

Latest posts

Back