FOTD for January 4th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lordy you are gorgeous hun! I really love you in pinks! And the Prestige Blossom e/s looks lovely with Taffy!! :clap:clap:clap Your eyelashes are LOVELY too!

I used soo many colors. It's a neutral FOTD

I Love constructive criticism!

untitled.jpg

Perfect in pink! I absolutely love the colour on your lips! :icon_love:icon_love

Malinda, you're killing me! This look is so hot! I want to do a similar look with pink e/s and popmode lips! Awesome, awesome, awesome! :clap

you girls look all fabulous!!!! Malinda I expecially like your pink eye look. you look more tan than usual too...is it self tanner??

my camera is somewhat broke-I can take pictures and view them on the camera but I can´t get them on my laptop with the cam cord....and my laptop doesn´t take the memory stick. *argggggg* I´m so mad

not that I did anything exciting lately, I just want to make sure I CAN post pictures just in case my makeup looks good one day :icon_roll

Thank you sweetie!!! As far as taking pictures, I really don't know what to tell you. You can try covering the flash with a tissue (thanks Trisha!!) so it doesn't wash out the colors. I did that with my old camera, and it worked great!! With my new camera though, it just picks up the colors so well, so I don't need to do that.

Thanks sweetie, the queen of pick eyes!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I really love Blossom. This is the first time I've used it!! And yeah, my lashes were behaving today, lol! :icon_chee

Thank you so much!! I kinda made that color. It was a shiny pink, but I like the look with some white shimmer eyeshadow on top. It almost makes my lips glow!! :icon_smil

hehe...Thanks!! Pink rocks!! I've done a couple other pink eyes, but I definitely like this one the best. Thanks again!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh wow, thank you so much sweetie!! You'd look HOT in these pinks!!

I really want to find some red e/s so I can try a red eye. I just know I could pull it off. :icon_chee

Why is it that the neutral/natural look makeup takes SO MANY things to do!? :icon_smil

You did a great job Jaime! But I noticed you have a lot of "fallout" under your eyes... What do you do to try to prevent that? Or was this a one time fallout occurence?

Oh, and I've missed your beautiful face so much!! I hope you get it working again soon!!

Thank you for your compliment sweetie!! And it's not a self tanner, it's a bronzer I've been using on my face and neck. It being the winter I don't really have to worry about the rest of me, lol, but in a few months, I'm going to definitely be tanning from a bottle!

this is so beautiful omg!

im really in love with you FOTD

i wish ull make a tutorial about this one someday

you look GREAT!

Latest posts

Back