FOTD for January 4th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, you all look amazing. So creative!!!

Diana, which color did you use on the inside portion of you eyelid??

The pastel pinks are gorgeous on you!!!!! I mean, really, totally, beautiful!!! :clap:clap

Wow Leila just incredible, Diana love those browns and fantastic blending. Allie, I love the simple natural look you have going on, sable is a beautiful color. :icon_love

Leila, I will try to refrain from any jokes or comments regarding you know what:icon_wink . hey did you check the other post about prestige? I searched and couldn't find anything on the list, sorry hun :icon_sad:

I think these pinks look beautiful on you! Very soft! :icon_love

Don't be silly, I'm not laughing :icon_smil These pinks look really great

Here's my today's experimental EOTD lol

I've used:

ArtDeco e/s 247

Essence High Shine e/s powder in 06 Hocus Pocus (the darker shade)

L'Oreal Double Extension mascara

I agree!

Leila this looks is just fall-out gorgeous!

Diana- The look is sick! I love your e/s work!

Alley- I love your simple sophistication!

Mintesa- You look so pretty in that sparkly pink pigment! Love it!

Love what you did with the green and blue! Very pretty! Your lashes look fabulous as well! Gotta love those Loreal mascaras!

Leila - my love, what can say, okay, only two words - SMOKING HOTTTT:icon_eek: :icon_love

Diana - that look is great!!! Neutrals really suit your beautiful eyes!

Allie - your eyes are so intense (in a good way) even though you used only one colors, love it!!!

Mintessa - with your beautiful brown eyes that color is great hunni!!! Looking absolutely fabulous!!! (I wondered if you and Edda know each other face-to-face, that must be great!!! do you live in the same city?)

Maychi - I just love your lashes!!! The colors go great with your pretty eyes.:icon_conf :icon_cool

LMAO! I certainly wouldn't mind two of everything! That way I could keep one set all nice and pretty, just for looking at, and the other set could look scary how it had been used... :icon_eek:

Thanks Diana! Your eye look for today was BEAUTIFUL! I am going to save the pic so I can try it once I find the colors... :icon_chee

Thanks Allie! Your eye look was very pretty too... I love how simple and beautiful it was!

Back