FOTD July 26, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah pretty much. The day I was supposed to move into my house.. there was a worker doing a small drywall patch on the ceiling of the living room (NEW house mind you.. so I was already mad about having to patch a brand new ceiling) and his drywall "gun" thingie exploded.. all over my carpet/walls/tile/windows lmao. He felt really bad but it delayed me moving in because it all had to be cleaned.

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks kat :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   LOVE this look on you

Girly omg your last 3 moves were that bad?   >< 

yay Bonnie! Welcome back! I'm sorry your move was so terrible. I know all about them. I moved three times last year alone.

All you use for your face is the Amazing Cosmetics Concealer? your skin is so clear!

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah pretty much. The day I was supposed to move into my house.. there was a worker doing a small drywall patch on the ceiling of the living room (NEW house mind you.. so I was already mad about having to patch a brand new ceiling) and his drywall "gun" thingie exploded.. all over my carpet/walls/tile/windows lmao. He felt really bad but it delayed me moving in because it all had to be cleaned.
OMG that's horrible !!!  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Janet, yeah I've really only been wearing concealer lately.  It's so hot here and I get so oily and gross that everything feels like its clogging my pores haha.  I used to have horrible horrible acne.  I'm surprised I have almost ok skin now lol.  I do have a couple red patches here and there but I just cover those areas (they're like dime sized areas or smaller) with concealer and I'm good to go.

welcome back bonnie!!! love your fotd and your hair! so cute! question, what kind of hair color do you use, like what kind of bleach and the blue. I dyed my hair blue, purple...every color under the rainbow, lol i cannot seem to get my blue to be that bright. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

LOL my little nice came out in the background she so cute...

Face:

Mac Oil control Lotion

Bare mineral prime time

Mac NC42 Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation

Boiing concealer from benefit

Mac Mineralizer skinfinish natural mediumplus

Mac wonder woman  Golden LAriat mineralize skinfinish 

Eyes:

Urban decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden 

NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk 604

MIcabella #85 Allowance, #106 Luck O the Irish, #86 Insistance 

baremineral spright 

urban decay naked palette virgin as highlight under eyebrow 

elf cream eyeliner in midnight 

water line i used UD 24/7 zero

eyelashes i used lashblast volume in very black

Lips:

Mac Angel lipstick

UD pocket rocket julio lipgloss

I use L'oreal Quick blue with a 40 creme developer ( I buy the giant tub of the QB and a giant bottle of developer from sally) then I use N Rage Demi permanent hair color.  The one I'm using now is teal.  I've also tried the pink one.  I love this brand.  It also smells yummy lol.  I used to use Beyond the zone color jamz but that dye is horrible.  If there is any yellow in my hair the color wouldn't cover it.   It washed out fast and was just not as colorful as it should be.  My hair was REALLY yellow at the roots when I dyed it this time and it worried me because I thought that part would turn green.  It came out perfectly.  It says to leave it on only for like 10 min but I usually let the color stay in for an hour or so.

I wanted to go girlie pink today.   i primed my lids with UD primer potion I then used fyrinnae marshmallow puffs all over my lid and up to my brow bone. I swept fyrinnae titana in the crease with a messy fluffy brush. I furdher enhanced my crease with Sugarpill dollipop. I finished my eyes with maybelinne liner in onyx and CG lash blast mascara   my face I did the usual bare minerals plus mac prep and prime with a little korres concealer where needed. 

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG that's horrible !!!  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Janet, yeah I've really only been wearing concealer lately.  It's so hot here and I get so oily and gross that everything feels like its clogging my pores haha.  I used to have horrible horrible acne.  I'm surprised I have almost ok skin now lol.  I do have a couple red patches here and there but I just cover those areas (they're like dime sized areas or smaller) with concealer and I'm good to go.
How did you manage to get rid of the acne?

It's kind of nasty, icky, and raining outside so I just put together an everyday neutral look.  My goal was to have a fresh face and to look natural with a lil umph of something lol.

Face:

St.Ives Clean Skin Moisturizer

Black Radiance Oil Shine Control Primer

NYX Concealer Jar in Nutmeg

Covergirl Queen Collection Liquid Foundation in Rich Mink

La Femme Blush in Sienna

Eyes:

Urban Decay Primer Potion

Fashion Fashion Glitter Palette-Brown w/Gold Glitter

Coloured Beautiful 88 Palette-Dark Brown

Mac Liquid Eyeliner

Ruby Kisses Eyeliner in Black

Ruby Kisses Mascara in Black

Ardell Eyebrow Powder in Dark Brown

Lips:

Burt's Bee Lip Balm w/ Pomegranate Oil

NYX liner in Cocoa

Sinful Colors Lip Gloss in Breathless

Jewelry:

Forever 21

I went to the dermatologist and i got a prescription for something like benzoyle peroxide or something (this was in middle school/high school)  I used it for YEARS. 

@mz beautiful If you are looking for a quick solution to blue it all has to do with your whitining.  Try Raw Beyond Bleach white out kit- it comes with a purple toner that helps whiten your hair so that blues will pop.  I also like N Rage colors as well as Jerome Russell Punky Colour.  Leave the color on your hair for as long as possible if it is just a veggie based dye. Be VERY careful about bleaching and never leave it on too long or use high volume developer on your scalp.  Try not to wash out your hair too much as that fades your blue tones out quick.  Use shampoo meant for blondes as it sometimes has a blue pigment in it.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

@tangerine- i'm loving that color!

@macy- so creative! i love it

@jean- STUNNING! i LOVE that pink

@haha- very pretty

@obscene- you look so flawless!!! so pretty

@bonnie- glad to see you back! i love that turquoise eyeshadow! & i love the blue hair super cute

@katt- so pretty i love those colors

@tania- you are so beautiful! i love the colors you used

Face: MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder Medium/Dark

MAC My Highland Honey Blush

Eyes: Smashbox Flamingo Eyeshadow, Avon Supershock MAX mascara black

Lips: Mark Lipclick Sweetie Pie

thank you tis! I ove your hair and your makeup!

Originally Posted by tismama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@tangerine- i'm loving that color!

@macy- so creative! i love it

@jean- STUNNING! i LOVE that pink

@haha- very pretty

@obscene- you look so flawless!!! so pretty

@bonnie- glad to see you back! i love that turquoise eyeshadow! & i love the blue hair super cute

@katt- so pretty i love those colors

@tania- you are so beautiful! i love the colors you used

Face: MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder Medium/Dark

MAC My Highland Honey Blush

Eyes: Smashbox Flamingo Eyeshadow, Avon Supershock MAX mascara black

Lips: Mark Lipclick Sweetie Pie

Thank you:)

Originally Posted by Kattatonic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@Macy:I really like what you did with your lash liner there

@Jean: You are so pretty in pink!

@Bonnie: I love your hair, the blue look goes perfect <3

thanks bonnie, i will have to give that a try. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

ok so my FOTD,  I figured since the contest is going, I would give some of these Napoleon Perdis Products a try.

Napoleon Perdis Lip Veil in Coral (this is the first time i used it, its great btw, not sticky, smells good and a pretty color.)

Napoleon Perdis Prismatic Eye shadow Quad Coral- Used the purple and silver (love the colors!)

Napoleon Perdis Cheek to Chic Blush Duo- Coral

wnw eyeliner purple 

Avon Astonishing lengths Mascara black (best mascara ever! i love it!)

Posting this for the lip tar, my second post, first picture.

Products used:

UDPP in Eden,

the crushed metalllic pigment from the mac surf baby collection in silver,

sally's loose glitter over crushed pigment,

maybelline gel liner, blackest black,

loreal voluminous,

and Lancome the new black - metallic.

Not wearing any concealer/foundation today, and forgot to curl my eyelashes for this picture so...
icon_confused.gif
 hahahaha.

Snapshot_20110726_7.JPG

Back