FOTD July 26, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ katt - love the design! stunning! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@ tis - sooooo pretty and romantic! love that hair!

@ bonnie - welcome back! i missed your cool hair! hehe

Face:

the Body Shop Vitamin C moisturizer

Tarte Smooth Operator mixed with NARS illuminator Copacabana

Clinique pore refining solutions

the Balm time concealer - light

Physicians Formula - stick concealer - light

Bonne Bell Glimmer Bronzer

the body shop blush in petal

Eyes:

spectrum cosmetics primer (etsy.com)

prestige beauty bar palette in chameleon

DiorShow mascara

Lips:

Lancome Color Design in Love it!

Face: Vichy Mineralized Foundation Powder 20 Nude 

Eyes: NYX HD Eyeshadow Base; NYX JEP in Milk and Black Bean; Loreal HIP Reckless 514; Sephora Must have no 6; Rimmel Glam Eyes Glam Ice; Maybeline Lasting Drama Eyestudio Gel Eyeliner Blackest Black; GOSH Loooong Lash Mascara Black

Lips: Rimmel ExaggerateFull Colour Eye Definer 281 Aubergine; Rimmel Kiss Off Lipgloss 810 Silence

Hahaha! I so Purdy! LMAO!

[SIZE=12pt]Okay so this is my first attempt to do a FOTD! I was thinking skittles and summer. Sorry everyone if my pictures are not good quality, I tried to capture the intensity of the colors as much as I could but unfortunately I don’t have the best camera to play with =) [/SIZE]
  [SIZE=12pt]Enjoy! I hope you like it-[/SIZE]
  [SIZE=12pt]For the canvas (foundation and blush) I used Maybelline’s Fit in color 315 and then used Ben Nye translucent face powder in Fair. For my blush I used Hard Candy’s Fox in a Box in Hot Flash! Then used Medusa’s body shimmer in “Healthy†as a highlight bronzer.[/SIZE]
  [SIZE=12pt]For my eyes:[/SIZE]
  [SIZE=12pt]·[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in “Milk†as a base[/SIZE]
  [SIZE=12pt]·[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Then I used SugarPill’s quad eyeshadow pallet “Burning Heart†and Sugarpill’s eyeshadow in “Afterpartyâ€. Coming from the inner eye lid to the outer inorder, I used Buttercupcake, Love+, then lastly Afterparty and blended all the colors next to each other.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]·[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]For my eyeliner I used Maybelline’s Eyestudio in Blackest Black[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]·[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]For my brow bone I used Ben Nye’s Lumiere powder in “Iced Gold†(My favorite EVER)![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]For my lips I used Stila’s lip liner contour N0. 21[/SIZE]
  [SIZE=12pt]I hope you liked this, the pictures really doesn’t do any justice. [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]J[/SIZE]

@chichi- very pretty i love how glossy your lips look

@missmacy- you're welcome & thank you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@poison- LOVE LOVE LOVE the eyes!! 

@muse- thank you so much! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

you look gorgeous as usual. i love the color choices. your blending is perfect. how do you like the copacabana illuminator? i used to have it but i swapped it out. i have the laguna and super orgasm ones because i think they suited my skintone better than copa.

@sinky- LOVE that purple

Ok so this is my second post tonight with this but its funny and should be shared. I used every lip product I have here so here is my FOTD July 26, 2011 - All About Lips - ENJOY!

This was also for a friend's FOTD calendar and I had too much fun making this tonight. It also took far too much time... she obviously meant one look but I couldn't resist. I used some lip products alone and some with others and even used eye shadow and some of them looked exactly the same as the rest so I didn't use those pics but see what can happen when you play too hard in make-up? You go completely NUTS!

tumblr_loyztthSnq1qdrj6io1_500.jpg

Dark reds from CS88 Palette and BHcosmetics 120 Palette 1st Edition, NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk, NYX Single Shadow: Geisha

Covergirl Lashblast

love the color!!!

Originally Posted by AmbrosiaDarling /img/forum/go_quote.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Okay so this is my first attempt to do a FOTD! I was thinking skittles and summer. Sorry everyone if my pictures are not good quality, I tried to capture the intensity of the colors as much as I could but unfortunately I don’t have the best camera to play with =) [/SIZE]
  [SIZE=12pt]Enjoy! I hope you like it-[/SIZE]
  [SIZE=12pt]For the canvas (foundation and blush) I used Maybelline’s Fit in color 315 and then used Ben Nye translucent face powder in Fair. For my blush I used Hard Candy’s Fox in a Box in Hot Flash! Then used Medusa’s body shimmer in “Healthy†as a highlight bronzer.[/SIZE]
  [SIZE=12pt]For my eyes:[/SIZE]
  [SIZE=12pt]·[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in “Milk†as a base[/SIZE]
  [SIZE=12pt]·[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Then I used SugarPill’s quad eyeshadow pallet “Burning Heart†and Sugarpill’s eyeshadow in “Afterpartyâ€. Coming from the inner eye lid to the outer inorder, I used Buttercupcake, Love+, then lastly Afterparty and blended all the colors next to each other.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]·[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]For my eyeliner I used Maybelline’s Eyestudio in Blackest Black[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]·[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]For my brow bone I used Ben Nye’s Lumiere powder in “Iced Gold†(My favorite EVER)![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]For my lips I used Stila’s lip liner contour N0. 21 and Stila's Kajal eyeliner in Topaz[/SIZE]
  [SIZE=12pt]I hope you liked this, the pictures really doesn’t do any justice. [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]J[/SIZE]
  j

Everyone's makeup looks gorgeous!!

Animal makeup :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Face:

-MAC studio fix fluid foundation NC44

-NYX Jumbo eye pencil in milk and black bean

-Coastal Scents 88 eyeshadow palette

@ambrosia- you are so freaking gorgeous!! LOVE the colors

@tabear- your lashes are amazing omg

@johannah- you are so talented!

Pardon the Headband. Forgot to take it off for the pic and I was in a hurry...lol. Maybe I'll restart a trend?? hahaha

Face

Bare Minerals Prime Time Oil Control

Jackie Oats Color supplement by Lush

Bare Minerals foundation, concealer, viel

Eyes

NYX jumbo pencil in black bean

Two faced shadow insurance

Sugarpill's Bullet proof

Sugarpill's dollipop

NYX jumbo in Milk for liner

Sugarpill taco to set

Mac Smolder

Sephora mascara

Loving everyone looks! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here is mine

EYES

Cream eyeshadow ELF in "Smoke"

I use the orange and white from "kleancolor" rainbow Splender

Waterline L'Oreal HIP in Dark skye

NO FOUNDATION or POWDER! It was to HOTTT *101!

LIPS

ELF Plumping Glaze in Sheer Ruby

72611.jpg
...JULY 26th...
Eyes

NYX Concealer

Kat Von D e/s Tequila, Downtown, Baroque, Leather & Lucifer

Wet N Wild black eyeliner

Loreal Voluminous mascara

Almay Liquid Eyeliner

Red Cherry lashes

Face

Maybelline FIT foundation

Maybelline FIT face powder

Brows

NYX Dark Brown E/S

Lips

Lorac Multiplex Lipgloss Cliche

@Ambrosia... You have beautiful eyes.. and I love your makeup!  I have the same pallet but I can never get my yellows to come out truly yellow.. my skin turns it a more muted yellow.

Back