FOTD July 26, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@tismama; thank you!! <3 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hide my flaws pretty well :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but they're nothing severe hahah. But I love your hair, and lips look PERFECT! Is a lipclick just like lipstick, or ?? just curious is all. ^^

@slinkycats; I LOVE how you make that lip color work! Eye makeup's lookin' greatt too! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

&& @rainbrite; Everything coordinates so well!-your hair/makeup & accessories. Sweet look! ^^

@Obscene- thank you!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> & a Lipclick is a lipstick. it's what Mark (Meet Mark)'s Lipsticks are called.  They are in a magnetic tube that "clicks" shut. 

@chichi- thank you!!

@ tis - thank you!!! NARS copacabana works well with my fair skintone, but Orgasm doesn't show up as much.

Jus' bein' honest :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> & thanks, I'll hafta try it! I hate lipsticks that come off easily, or clump-but I looked at a couple of reviews recorded on Youtube, and it seems really smooth. Plus, apparently it's really moisturizing, and my lipstains totallyyy dry out my lips by the end of the day if I don't keep the matching lip balm designed for it!

Back