FOTD SPECIAL! - November 17th, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!! I just finished going through this thread and it was awesome!! Really great to see soooo much participation and all the really pretty women we have on this forum!! Thanks everyone!!

Yeah...We should make everyday a FOTD Special. lol
smile.gif

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah...We should make everyday a FOTD Special. lol
smile.gif
wink.gif
That's kinda what spurred this idea. Perhaps participation can be jolted back up again by first time FOTDers, infrequent FOTDers, brand spankin' newbies, and silent posters (we did get a lot of views!) Maybe once they see all the diversity within this thread, they may feel comfortable posting an entry!

I'm really impressed. Yall stepped up and made it happen. Awesome job. We haveso many beautiful women here. After the drama of late, I'm so happy to see such a positive thread. Everyone keep up the fantastic work!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!! Everyone looks so AMAZING!!! Nox, those stats are great!!! Hopefully we have this much participation everyday...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Utmostrose, WELCOME! Glad you could swing by, you look gorgeous! I like how confident you are to rock a full brow, it's very well groomed and adds instant character to your face. I LOVE that lipcolor, it really suits your complexion. I have something similar to it, and I wear it all the time.
Thanks Nox! You know, people are always remarking on my eyebrows (which I actually had quite thin until Sephora's catalog said thick was in for this year, and hadn't had them that way since HS, lol), and I always forget how unique a look they are! I am always getting asked by the nail techs when I get my nails do (if ever!) if I want my brows done as well, and I am always like, "No, why??" Totally clueless! haha! Oh well, I like them as they are extrememly easy to take care of, and I like the way they look for now (although it's not that easy to incorporate them if I want to use them for a creative DTB, so they *may* be going away soon, eek!). At first I wasn't thrilled with my pic, but I'm liking it more, now; a natural look is good too, sometimes
wink.gif

I just want to say that this FOTD was amazing!!! I *really* hope to see some of the same people I saw in this one in future ones again! Seriously! (It's like coming to a party!) Lots of sex-ay girls, and lots of sweet-looking ones too! Good job all!

Okay, I'm late, but better than never! Here's my entry for participating. Just a simple look...eye shadow never really shows up in pictures for me anyway.

I don't have photoshop on my computer because I just had to reformatted, so I had to use paint, which made it kinda unclear.

FOTD2.jpg

FOTD1.jpg

I don't think many people look back on old FOTDs, but just in case...no harsh criticism please!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif Okay, I'm late, but better than never! Here's my entry for participating. Just a simple look...eye shadow never really shows up in pictures for me anyway.
I don't have photoshop on my computer because I just had to reformatted, so I had to use paint, which made it kinda unclear.

http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t...mash/FOTD2.jpg

http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t...mash/FOTD1.jpg

I don't think many people look back on old FOTDs, but just in case...no harsh criticism please!
smile.gif

Beautiful!

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif Okay, I'm late, but better than never! Here's my entry for participating. Just a simple look...eye shadow never really shows up in pictures for me anyway.

smile.gif

Pretty!

smile.gif

You're so pretty! I wish I had your hair, or your skin lol

I`ve just went through the whole thread and I must say--you are all gourgeous , each one of you!!! I wish we were seeing your pretty faces on a daily basis
smile.gif

But, you all also kind of encouraged me to participate by myself..well maybe one day
smile.gif

Originally Posted by igor /img/forum/go_quote.gif I`ve just went through the whole thread and I must say--you are all gourgeous , each one of you!!! I wish we were seeing your pretty faces on a daily basis
smile.gif
But, you all also kind of encouraged me to participate by myself..well maybe one day
smile.gif

I hope to see you participate one day soon! That would be awesome!
Ashley, you look so gorgeous, it's perfect, everything looks so airbrushed and flawless. And how did you get that perfect wind combed hair... did you have a strategically placed fan on *low breeze* setting nearby, come on, you know you did! .:Joking:. I swear, we must have a ton of "closet m/u artists" on here, LOL!
rotfl.gif

Thanks everyone!

Nox - lol my hair looks like that 'cause I didn't comb it and because it likes to stick up at random places.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol!
smile.gif

Everyone is welcome to participate.

Nox sent out PMs to some of the African American and Latina MuTers to post FOTDs today to encourage participation.
smile.gif

we really shouldn't say "African American" because colored ladies live all over the world
smile.gif

Back