Gals! who likes a full coverage?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm using Meow pampered puss now. I usually mix some concealer in there when I need more coverage.

Originally Posted by konejita /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've just recently discovered Buff'd cosmetics and I'm absolutely in love with them. Jennifer is awesome, and yeah, Buff'd does provide a really good coverage. I also love how you need to apply so little to cover everything.

Do any of you use a full coverage mineral make up? I recently started using Bare Minerals. Its ok, but I want more coverage.

Jane Iredale makes an excellent mineral foundation that allows you to layer your desired coverage.

I like full coverage in winter. My skin in fact doesn't need covering, however it's more to protect it from low temperatures.

For full coverage I use Meow Flawless Feline and Lumiere in Casmere. I just layer the foundation until I get the desired coverage.

Is it too much coverage? I think it looks better when at least a little skin shows through

Anyway, glad it works for you Simi

huggies.gif

Originally Posted by seymour5000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Monave is the best full coverage I've used. LOVE IT!!

ditto!
rockwoot.gif

I like Barefaced Velvet Plush foundation. It provides a ton of converage and looks great.

I've mixed concealer in with my foundation before, but I've never actually tried using it alone. I currently use M*A*D foundation, and it gives me really good and lasting coverage. Their concealer is quite heavy, too. (Not BAD heavy but heavy enough to give the best coverage.) I'm worried it might look like too much if I use just the concealer. HOWEVER, I might try it, anyway! LOL.

Im actually interested in a lighter covering mineral makeup. I used to use Laura Mercie (sp?) oil free tinted moisturizer and that was a low coverage and I just started with BE and now i love it but am wondering if its the same coverage or more. My skin looks great with it on, but Im trying to improve my overall skin appearance just bare without any makeup on because I want too look good at the beach when I've been in the water swimming. Any suggestions.

I recently tried some mineral makeup from etsy and it was about the same amount of coverage I get from my Mary Kay loose powder and less coverage than my Origins pressed powder. I'm looking at Meow mineral makeup now. I think I'm going to pick up some samples to see how much coverage I get from that brand.

I need full coverage. I have the type of skin that is sorta transparent. You can see all the tiny capillaries and blood vessels. My pores are large and I have old zit scars. I prefer to have these things covered.

Cory MMU was the best coverage out of all the companies I tried. Unfortunately I couldn't find a perfect color match.

Back