Gals! who likes a full coverage?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the tip!

have been using EDM matte foundation for some time, but the coverage not very good for me(too many scars and pimples).. will try your method soon!

I love Monave's conconcealer coverage formula but even heavier than that is Cory's. It's definitely full strength but not at all chalky or artificial in look.

I may have to try that. I actully like the coverage that I get from Ethereal Minerals but I do have dark circles and I could use some fuller coverage there. I wouldn't want to use concealer all ove rmy face though because I really only need to put it in a few spots. EM beat BM all the way on coverage for sure.

I am someone who loves full coverage when it comes to my foundations. As, that's just my personal preference. So, the mineral foundations that I really like and currently use are EM's Intensive Foundation and Fyrinnae's Superpower Foundation. And, I apply either foundation with EM's Flat Top Brush which allows me to have ultimate coverage.

Back