Garnier's New BB cream

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok so I tried out the Garnier BB and the matching dark circle under eye tinted gel. Pics of before and After. Oh And I have Relvon Colorburst lipbutter in Cotton Candy. Yes I look like hell with no makeup on and my hair pulled back, But I wanted to see if there was any difference in a before and after. I sorta see a difference but I think I still need powder.

You do NOT look like hell without makeup, so shut your mouth lol.

Actually, I think it looks great on you. It evened out and brightened your skin, but it still looks very natural. I may very well give this a look!

Wow I think it actually made your skin look much more luminous and had more coverage than I expected. Now I'm jealous that they dont carry it in my shade =P

Originally Posted by Isabelsjewely /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ok so I tried out the Garnier BB and the matching dark circle under eye tinted gel. Pics of before and After. Oh And I have Relvon Colorburst lipbutter in Cotton Candy. Yes I look like hell with no makeup on and my hair pulled back, But I wanted to see if there was any difference in a before and after. I sorta see a difference but I think I still need powder.

It brightened up your face. Looks like the deep does work on darker skintones. Here are the swatches I promised. Oh and a little goes a long, long way. I'm still not over the smell, it's sweet... fruity maybe? I expect that much scent in hair care products but not face products.

Flash used.​
 ​
Light/medium on left; Medium/Deep on right​
No flash used. Light source: natural light​
 ​
Light/Medium & Medium/Deep mixed together​
No flash used. Light source: natural light​

Okay I think I am sold on it......

Thank you for posting your before and after pics, it really does look like it made a difference for you. It brightened your skin and evened out your complexion, this is something I definitely want to try now.

You look great, I don't think you need to add powder over it, as it looks great as is.

Originally Posted by Isabelsjewely /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm pale as all heck, but that looks like I could probably get away with wearing it instead of foundation...hmmmm

Wow Isabel you are glowing and your skin looks beautiful! I'm going to have to try this out!

Originally Posted by katana /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Okay I think I am sold on it......

Thank you for posting your before and after pics, it really does look like it made a difference for you. It brightened your skin and evened out your complexion, this is something I definitely want to try now.

You look great, I don't think you need to add powder over it, as it looks great as is.
I have to agree with katana! I wasn't sure it would work that well but you look great Isabelsjewely, I'm going to have to hunt this stuff down.

Yes, it was the pictures of how it turned out on you that make me WANT THIS STUFF!

Sadly, I went to the lame CVS tonight and they didn't have it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've been looking and so far I've had no luck finding this product at Walgreens or Rite Aid :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm gonna keep my eye out though, my Walgreens seems to carry all the latest products I've seen mentioned lately, I wonder why not this one?

I haven't seen it at RiteAid, yet. If you're in the Pacific NW try Fred Meyer they might have it.

Ha, I'm in Arizona, so the only Fred Meyer we have is a durn jewelry store. Although I should probably check Fry's (our local Kroger affiliate--I think FM is also a Kroger affiliate)

just bought it at walgreens last night. the display only had three slots, so I'm guessing they only put 3 out at a time? grabbed the last light/medium--I wouldn't recommend it for very pale skin, but it's sheer and versatile. I'm a lot tanner than my sister, but it works fine on both of us

Unfortunately it is sold 3 at a time. From my understanding it will be part of the 2012 displays later this year.

I found it at one of my better CVS locations. LOVE IT. (Not as much as I love Benefit Porefessional--which I also tend to wear as a base instead of as a primer). Color worked out great on me. But Zadi is right, the scent is a bit "old-ladyish".

Do you guys find it works fine alone?

I don't need alot of coverage, mostly just to make my skin even. I've been looking for some good tinted moisturizers but haven't found any I really like.

Back