Garnier's Surf Hair

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I heard good reviews about garnier's surf hair so i decided to give it a try since its so hard to make my hair get that wavy look. I got to target and noticed that there are two kinds....the spray and the waxy one...which one do you guys prefer?

Reaction score
I went out looking for it too. I purchased the jar one because they were all out of the spray. I don't recommend the jar one. It is very waxy and like a pommade. I am now on the hunt for the spray.

Reaction score
I picked up both... I find the jar one is better when I'm scrunching my hair... and the spray for when I just leave it and let it air dry for waves. I couldnt' find the spray anywhere either... finally got it at Target

Reaction score
Oh Janelle, I have to try it when I want that wild air-dried scruched look!!! The one I tried in the tube you had from Herbal Essense works great...not to mention the smell....delicious !

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I picked up both... I find the jar one is better when I'm scrunching my hair... and the spray for when I just leave it and let it air dry for waves. I couldnt' find the spray anywhere either... finally got it at Target

Reaction score
Originally Posted by K*O* Oh Janelle, I have to try it when I want that wild air-dried scruched look!!! The one I tried in the tube you had from Herbal Essense works great...not to mention the smell....delicious ! Yeah - I figured... I slowly start seeing my hair stuff magically disappear!! lol

Reaction score
You weren't suppose to notice !!!....Then again, how could you even know anything is missing in " that" room of yours ???

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Yeah - I figured... I slowly start seeing my hair stuff magically disappear!! lol

Reaction score
Originally Posted by K*O*
You weren't suppose to notice !!!....Then again, how could you even know anything is missing in " that" room of yours ??? I know everything
There is a method to my madness

Liz

Reaction score
i just picked it up the spray today also! i'll see how it works in a few days.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I know everything
There is a method to my madness
You guys sound like my mom and I.

Reaction score
the jar one is a little bit sticky i also have the spray one, they both work okay.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tashbash I STILL can't find the spray one! Must be good stuff! Have you tried Target?? (if you have one nearby) that's the only place I've seen it so far...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol You guys sound like my mom and I.
Nothing like good mother/daughter communication via message board! LOL

Reaction score
After hearing you guys rave about this product, I looked around Longs for it and found it. Will let you know if I like it.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol After hearing you guys rave about this product, I looked around Longs for it and found it. Will let you know if I like it. Cool !
I don't have Longs by me... so I wouldn't be able to know lol

Reaction score
I also have the one in a jar. I like it at first but after a couple days of using it I thought it was to sticky and waxy too. I too am looking for the spray. The kind in a jar smells like fake fruit

Lisa

Reaction score
Originally Posted by leelee04 I also have the one in a jar. I like it at first but after a couple days of using it I thought it was to sticky and waxy too. I too am looking for the spray. The kind in a jar smells like fake fruit
Lisa

Yeah, the jar is more of a paste like wax, so you only want to use a little dab, rub your hands together.... flip your hair over, and apply. Little goes a long way w/ that stuff.

Liz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Have you tried Target?? (if you have one nearby) that's the only place I've seen it so far...
yeah, that's where i got mine

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz yeah, that's where i got mine I love that store :icon_love LOL I'm so glad they just opened one 5 min. away from me!!

Latest posts