Gas Prices

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prices went up here again! Yesterday I paid $2.51 for regular. That's up from $2.45 a week ago! NUTS!

Here in Missouri it's 2.39 for regular so I guess I really shouldn't be complaining too much seeing how that is one of the lowest so far.

Originally Posted by glitter1391 $5.00 a gallon!!!! (Regular) Bahamas
eek.gif
jesus lord!

We're paying €1.10 a litre.. I dont know how many litres are in a gallon though! Anyone wanna work it out for me?

eek.gif
OMg- i love the bahamas too.. i wish i could live there.

$2.73 Harrison Township, MI (30 miles NE of Detroit) and that was a few days ago. Its probably even higher today!

Just paid $2.69 a gallon for reg. last night.... I had a little over 1/4 of a tank - took about $34 to fill up. (and my tank is only about 15 gallons)
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Laura We're paying €1.10 a litre.. I dont know how many litres are in a gallon though! Anyone wanna work it out for me? Works out about 4.90 EUROS a gallon, though I don't know what the euro/dollar rate is so have no clue what it would be in dollars

RIDICULOUS

$2.54 REGULAR

I have notice it goes up sometimes twice in one day

like it was $2.49 now its $2.54 within 4 hours

Memphis,Tennessee

eek.gif
whewww gurl and i am complaining lol

eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
HOLY COW! I'd have to quit my job and stay home. That's NUTS!
icon_eek.gif

This morning I passed by the same gas station I filled up a couple of days ago and premium was at $3.29 a gallon as opposed to the $3.09 I paid for last time. That's a pretty big jump. I don't care what these gas station ppl are saying, that they can't help it, because I think they make up their own prices to whatever suits their pockets. ILLEGAL is right!!!
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif

God only knows what the price will be tomorrow morning when I go fill up again.

Originally Posted by Sofia This morning I passed by the same gas station I filled up a couple of days ago and premium was at $3.29 a gallon as opposed to the $3.09 I paid for last time. That's a pretty big jump. I don't care what these gas station ppl are saying, that they can't help it, because I think they make up their own prices to whatever suits their pockets. ILLEGAL is right!!!
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif

God only knows what the price will be tomorrow morning when I go fill up again.

i feel that too gurl
icon_evil.gif

i mean twice on some dayswhat is really going on
icon_question.gif

I have to go get gas again today (17 gallon tank) and it was 2.68/gall on monday, cant wait to see what I pay today
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by lovesboxers

I have to go get gas again today (17 gallon tank) and it was 2.68/gall on monday, cant wait to see what I pay today
icon_evil.gif

Boxers, yeah me too, except I am filling up a 33 gallon tank! WTF!

Originally Posted by Sarah84 Works out about 4.90 EUROS a gallon, though I don't know what the euro/dollar rate is so have no clue what it would be in dollars Thanks for doing the conversion Sarah! Think we're paying about $5.95 a gallon so. Although the price has jumped from 1.09 to 1.15 in the past few days!

Back