Gay Marriage

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it just grosses me out. I am not talking about a peck or holding hands, like full-on groping and shoving their tongues down eachother's throats. You should see some of the kids at my school, they are always mashed against the lockers making out. I just think it looks skeezy. Our teachers got so sick of it all, they made these funny 'No Sex in the Halls!' signs! :icon_lol:

Haha, that is a funny rule! It reminds me of when they used to measure the lengths of girl's skirts to make sure they were long enough. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ditto!:icon_chee

Really? Our school is supposed to have a rule for skirts ( I think it is that the fingertips should at least touch the hem of the skirt). Not enforced though, since I saw a couple of girls wearing supershort minis today, and it was about -5 degrees F around 1pm! Why you would wear one in the middle of winter when it is SNOWING is beyond me.:icon_roll

Oh wow, I don't think I could deal with that, esp. in the winter! I was wearing jeans, a long sleeve shirt, sweater, ski coat, and big scarf wrapped several times around my neck, and I was still FREEZING.:icon_eek: I cannot stand being cold, I just get so miserable and irritable when I am cold.

That is an interesting quote; I was just thinking this after this thread was posted.

I was told that I would become more conservative as I got older (I was told this my my ENglish Lit. teacher when I was 15). Funny thing is, I haven't. If anything, I've become more accepting of others sexual & religious views. I agree with what a lot of you gals have said,"If you're not hurting yourself or anyone one else, then let it be."

about the whole gay marriage thing, i am not really for sure about what i think about that, i am on the fence about it still and i can see both points of views. alot of you made some really good points about it, you all have really good views on this very controversal topic and i just want to applaud everyone for handling it so professionally and not killing and cussing eachother out for not believeing in ones views, eveyone of us is different and very unique in our convictions and that is what makes the world not so boring, god created everyone and god is the only one who is perfect. yea some straight couples this day and age dont take marriage as sacred as it is and just jump and get married w/o really realizing all of the hard work and committment to that one person and all that it takes. i get so pissed off when i hear that someone just got engaged or married after like 2 months of courtship for example, it is really obsured. i guess that the real argument should be, what do you exactly define marriage as? a sacrament between two people who are committed to eachother and love and honor eachother and are willing to share the rest of their lives with that other person? thats my veiw on marriage. you know, if you think about it, way back then, races werent allowed to mix (especially blacks and whites). that was just as a taboo as gay couples. the children concieved were scorned, but if you think about it the children are also kinda scorned too for having two moms or two dads. every family is different. everbodys veiws are different. that is just the way that this world works.

Back