girls~ do you think brand is important?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let be practical we can have best bag even its not branded...Just be wise and look for trusted newly brand it is affordable and sell quality products.

Yes, the brand is very important, especially cosmetics brand.girls should be responsible for their own face. If the bag, I would choose their favorite style, and even the price is not that bad as long as the brand

The short, unhelpful answer is: everything. To expand, it is the sum of people's perception of a company's customer service, reputation, advertising, and logo.
Delivers the message clearly, Confirms your credibility, Connects your target prospects emotionally, Motivates the buyer, Concretes User Loyalty

everything above content is brand and bran is important for me a lot.

For a handbag, I do not care what brand it is. It has to be a backpack style, big enough for my laptop, and sturdy. Beyond that, I don't really care. I cannot carry a big purse with 2 little handles or a shoulder strap. My current purse is Mossimo, regular price $29.99 at Target. I got it on clearance for $8.99. However, the plaid with the leather trim is the only Mossimo purse I recommend. I had another one from the same brand that ripped across the front and the seam at the bottom started to rip, too. It used to be hard to find backpacks small enough to be purses, but now they sell them everywhere. I've been through 7, and the latest one is the only one that's lasted. That's what counts for me. I wish brands that make cute purses made backpack-style purses that don't rip if they have to carry over 5 pounds. I've had people ask how much my purse weighs. About 8 pounds, 5 of which is my laptop and the charger. It's lighter than the big purses I see a lot of girls carrying.

I always prefer a bag from a branded one because I believe that branded stuff are good than a local stuff.

I ended up many times with LV canvases because of functionality. They're lightweight, strong, roomy. For those reasons i can cope with how "in your face" they are at times. For leather bags though i'm usually happy enough with michael kors and fossil bags. Soo.. no, brand is not important for me coz heavier pricetags dont always mean better quality.

For me, a brand comes much later after comfort, fashion, and style. If I get the combination, I buy the product without putting much efforts looking out whether it comes from a brand or not.

Back