Glamour Doll Eyes (non-OTM)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just placed my first GDE order! Because I'm lusting hard and don't want to get my hopes up of getting in to OTM in February hahah. Anyway, I picked out Mackinac (I've been in love with this forever), Fabulous!, Doll House, and Bunny Heart.
If you were sad to miss the Jan OTM and liked the colors, you might want to put a post up in the Indie B/S/T thread.  Someone just may have accidentally picked up an extra. Just sayin'...

Just placed my first GDE order! Because I'm lusting hard and don't want to get my hopes up of getting in to OTM in February hahah. Anyway, I picked out Mackinac (I've been in love with this forever), Fabulous!, Doll House, and Bunny Heart.
 DOLL HOUSE! <3

DOLL HOUSE! <3
I am so excited, and the names made it even harder to pick because I really want Unicorn and Vanilla Unicorn.

All of the swatches just made me want Foil Me to be back in stock, I'll probably be placing another order when that comes around.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so excited, and the names made it even harder to pick because I really want Unicorn and Vanilla Unicorn.

All of the swatches just made me want Foil Me to be back in stock, I'll probably be placing another order when that comes around.
Hahaha yeah the names get me too! Pretty sure that is exactly why I purchased Unicorn!

And yessss, you need Foil Me! I'm pretty sure she said she's restocking soon. I'm still kind of getting the hang of how to use it properly, but it feels pretty life changing so far! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

PSA: Everyone needs the GWP for this month. It is beautiful and way, way, way more sparkly in real life than the site swatch shows. 
Ahhhh good to know! I liked the color of it but I wasn't *dying* to have it or anything, which is why I was going to just wait to place an order, but then I said screw it.

Foil Me is already a best of 2015 product for me. I use it almost every time I do my makeup now, it makes it much less messy, easier to clean my brushes (I just run them under water and pat dry after every use), and makes my shadows look amaze. It is like the product you need if you're still trying to get the hang of loose shadows. And even if you're a pro, using it means no fall out! Ever! I can do my face makeup before my eyes, and I have no messy problems.

It is like the product you need if you're still trying to get the hang of loose shadows. And even if you're a pro, using it means no fall out!
This sounds perfect for me. I'm still learning loose shadows since I've always used pressed shadows up until now. I've been playing around with what I've gotten in the mail until I figure out what I want to order for primers, and I can tell it will definitely make a difference (so much fall out!).

Last night pretty random grab bags popped up on the site so that was exciting and I managed to snag 8 of them. I'm supposed to be on a no-buy but I have an exception for LE items and the pretty ransoms seem to fall under that label. Can't wait to see which colors I get. And since Vee is such a freaking rock star, I had a shipping notice within 15 minutes of ordering. Now that's what outstanding customer service and efficiency look like.

ETA: they are now sold out so don't get your hopes up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last night pretty random grab bags popped up on the site so that was exciting and I managed to snag 8 of them. I'm supposed to be on a no-buy but I have an exception for LE items and the pretty ransoms seem to fall under that label. Can't wait to see which colors I get. And since Vee is such a freaking rock star, I had a shipping notice within 15 minutes of ordering. Now that's what outstanding customer service and efficiency look like.

ransom...yep, Vee pretty much has my bank account hostage  :wub:

SOOOOO jealous!

i am wayyyyy too excited about this order. today was really long, tiring, and cold, so seeing these colorful beauties waiting for me when i got home just made everything better. also scoring sample baggies of unicorn and vanilla unicorn put a smile on my face.

overrated looks STUNNING in person, the photo on the website really doesn't do it justice at all. overall i think i made some good choices for my first order because i have NO idea what i want to use first.

10932250_700608576704096_186759883_n.jpg

@@kawaiimeows truly a thing of beauty!  I hope you have fun playing with all the pretty colors!
Thanks! Since tomorrow is my day that I don't have to run to class at 8:30 am I think I'll do my makeup. I was thinking using overrated combined with be my anchor, which I was incredibly fortunate to get from @@marigoldsue - as soon as I opened both of them I was in awe!

Back