Glamour Doll Eyes (non-OTM)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh you naughty temptresses!  I want all of the new shades, but I do not have a January birthday or any excuse, really, to buy new eyeshadows.

Luckily, I have similar skintones with @@yousoldtheworld so I don't have grabby hands for the GWP.  And this is a permanent collection, so I can wait.  I can wait. I CAN WAIT (repeat as needed til April 11th).

Pass The Bubbly though.....  :wub:

Any suggestions from the main line? Must haves and what not.. The owner of GDE seems like an awesome person so I was thinking my next big indie purchase should be GDE.

Any suggestions from the main line? Must haves and what not.. The owner of GDE seems like an awesome person so I was thinking my next big indie purchase should be GDE.
Here's the best sellers page ( I don't know what your style is.  These colors are mentioned often.  But you definitely need to grab a blush if you place an order! They are amazing and there are also sample sizes.  My favorites are start a rumor and day job.

I use Big Top and Jailbreak a lot.  Also, I love the Heartbreaker blush.  Everything in the Deadly Hollywood collection is pretty fantastic.  Really, it's all good :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My absolute favorite is Juicy Mango (thx @meaganola).  I use Heedless Heart a lot too.  I second the suggestion for Start a Rumor blush.  I am also fond of Ms. Monroe as a highlighter.

Heh. I don't trust the taste of anyone who doesn't like Juicy Mango.
The name reminds me of Bend It Like Beckham.  There's a scene where the older ladies are measuring the main character for an outfit for her sister's wedding and they're all cackling and one says "Don't worry, by the time we're done these little mosquito bites will look like juicy juicy mangoes!!" (talking about her *ahem* bosom  :laughing: )

Vee had a personal thing come up, so the release date for the Customer Appreciation and upgraded-from-LE-to-permanent shades was up in the air for a bit, but she just sent me email to let me know:  They're going on sale Monday!  You can currently see them on the Storenvy site (they're the ones marked "coming soon") here:

http://glamourdolleyes.storenvy.com/collections/488350-new-stuff

(I may or may not be partial to Rose City.  Because Reasons.)

Vee had a personal thing come up, so the release date for the Customer Appreciation and upgraded-from-LE-to-permanent shades was up in the air for a bit, but she just sent me email to let me know:  They're going on sale Monday!  You can currently see them on the Storenvy site (they're the ones marked "coming soon") here:

http://glamourdolleyes.storenvy.com/collections/488350-new-stuff

(I may or may not be partial to Rose City.  Because Reasons.)
One of my rules for my no-buy was that I get to spend some $$$ for my birthday & I am totally using it to grab some of these. I've been drooling over them for weeks!

One of my rules for my no-buy was that I get to spend some $$$ for my birthday & I am totally using it to grab some of these. I've been drooling over them for weeks!
Do you already have Vanilla Unicorn?  Because if you don't, you need it!  I'm super happy to see it upgraded because now I can pull it out of my OTM box and let it live in my rotation box along with Poodles (I already have two full-sized jars of that one, so it already lives there).  Hmm.  I might have to go Full PDX on Monday and wear Rose City with Vanilla Unicorn as a highlight!  (It's common knowledge that Portland is built on top of an ancient unicorn burial ground.)

Do you already have Vanilla Unicorn?  Because if you don't, you need it!  I'm super happy to see it upgraded because now I can pull it out of my OTM box and let it live in my rotation box along with Poodles (I already have two full-sized jars of that one, so it already lives there).  Hmm.  I might have to go Full PDX on Monday and wear Rose City with Vanilla Unicorn as a highlight!  (It's common knowledge that Portland is built on top of an ancient unicorn burial ground.)
I do! I actually have all of the colors that were GWPs/OTMs so I'm just grabbing the new colors for now. BUT I will probably get back ups of Vanilla Unicorn, Reckless Devotion, Carousel, & Poodles at some point! All colors I use on a fairly regular basis :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I got Royally Yours in my last mystery bag, but the other nine customer shades WILL BE MINE. 

I got Royally Yours in my last mystery bag, but the other nine customer shades WILL BE MINE.
That's right, Royally Yours is a customer shade!  I keep getting it confused with Fairy Royalty.  The photos on the site are so similar that my brain sometimes thinks they're the same thing.  I'll probably just get sample jars of Urban Mannequin, Sooo Shakey, Pass the Bubbly, and Esmerelda blush this time around.  I'm on a tight budget right now, but I need Pass the Bubbly ASAP!  Sooo Shakey looks like it could be the cherry cola shade of my dreams.  And most of the rest of the CA shades are very spring-y to me, so I can hold off on those for a little while.  My Cat Ate the Easter Grass and Geologic Lush are definitely slated for a March order.  Because green.

Back