Glamour Doll Eyes (non-OTM)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the elf collection!!! Since I got to create them I made sure they are all glitter bombs because I love glitter. Seriously pics don't do any of them justice. I love them so much!
I love it, too, and I am really glad I grabbed it! I was in too much of a hurry for anything elaborate on christmas so I wore Buddy foiled on my lid with He's An Angry Elf in the crease and it was so pretty!

Last edited by a moderator:
So...  How SPARKLE BOMB is Christmas Cheer?  I'm thinking about picking that up along with Cotton-Headed Ninny!  I'm probably going to sulk all year over being logical and not getting He's an Angry Elf because I know it won't work for me and will thus just sit in a box, but if CC and CHN are sparklicious, I need them because I know I *will* wear them!

So...  How SPARKLE BOMB is Christmas Cheer?  I'm thinking about picking that up along with Cotton-Headed Ninny!  I'm probably going to sulk all year over being logical and not getting He's an Angry Elf because I know it won't work for me and will thus just sit in a box, but if CC and CHN are sparklicious, I need them because I know I *will* wear them!
VERY! It's the prettiest and sparkliest yellow I own...and by far the one I like the most. I will try to get a picture in a bit if the lighting will cooperate.

VERY! It's the prettiest and sparkliest yellow I own...and by far the one I like the most. I will try to get a picture in a bit if the lighting will cooperate.
YAY I just bought this :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I got all the others I wanted with the last sale and I'm so happy I was able to get this one too! I LOVE yellows. And sparkles. And Elf. 

@meaganola 

Here are all 4 of the elf colors very lightly applied over a tiny bit of foil me. Christmas Cheer is crazy sparkly shiny and pretty. The light in here sucks but I think you can see how sparkly it is I hope?

IMG_8979.JPG

Christmas Cheer was my favorite of the collection! Both Christmas Cheer & Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins are glitter bombs!!!!

I didn't buy any of the Christmas collections, I am regretting that now. Especially after seeing all of the amazing Elf colors. I know she restocked but I haven't looked at them yet to see if they are still in stock.

I thought about getting the Nightmare Before Christmas colors when they were on sale last night, but I was good and followed my own no buying rules...but now I'm kind of regretting it, bah!

On the plus side, this month's GWP doesn't appeal to me in the slightest (I think this is the first time! It looks like that exact pinky shade that makes me look like I've been crying after not sleeping for 4 days and contracting pink eye, I have something similar LOL) so there will be a bit less temptation on that front, at least! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I actually like the Jan. gwp. Freaking no buy! Usually colors like that work really well on me. Off to look at my stash for a similar color so I stop pouting, lol. 

I have three (er, yes three) GDE orders coming tomorrow! 

First order: Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins, He's An Angry Elf, Buddy, Jack & Sally, Simply Meant to Be, What's This?, Isolated, Blend.Blend.Blend, & Hold Me. 

Second Order: Christmas Cheer because I had to have that one and it was restocked. 

Third Order: Handmade Memories (Cyber Monday GWP) & Can't Sit With Us (National Pink Day GWP) + the December GWP. 

So....13 eye shadows YIKES. This is going to be my last order for a while until I start using up some of my stash!

I actually like the Jan. gwp. Freaking no buy! Usually colors like that work really well on me. Off to look at my stash for a similar color so I stop pouting, lol. 
I wish they worked on me because I think they're pretty! But when it comes to pinky shades, I either need to to be really light or bubblegummy, or super bold, or dark. That kind of mediumy shade just never works on me (probaby the combination of my pale skin and pink undertones).

I have three (er, yes three) GDE orders coming tomorrow! 

First order: Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins, He's An Angry Elf, Buddy, Jack & Sally, Simply Meant to Be, What's This?, Isolated, Blend.Blend.Blend, & Hold Me. 

Second Order: Christmas Cheer because I had to have that one and it was restocked. 

Third Order: Handmade Memories (Cyber Monday GWP) & Can't Sit With Us (National Pink Day GWP) + the December GWP. 

So....13 eye shadows YIKES. This is going to be my last order for a while until I start using up some of my stash!
Haha, I am feeling really eyeshadow overwhelmed after all of my black friday/holiday orders have rolled in, I feel you! That's why I wouldn't let myself order the Nightmare colors, because I literally have a drawer full of brand new shadows I haven't tried yet thanks to the binge, hahaha.

I think all of us binged preettyy hard these last few months, lol. That's why I'm determined to find something similar in my stash, I guarantee I have a "close enough."

On a happy note, I am getting Blend Blend Blend and Hold Me! Tracking says I should have them tomorrow. 

January is my what-the-hell-it's-your-birthday-buy-all-the-things-since-that's-the-only-way-you're-getting-any-presents month, so I'll be placing an order on the 12th when the new stuff launches!  I'll keep the order small, though, and probably just get sample jars of Pass the Bubbly, My Cat Ate the Easter Grass, Lost Horizon, and either Sooo Shakey or Sanctuary.

January is my what-the-hell-it's-your-birthday-buy-all-the-things-since-that's-the-only-way-you're-getting-any-presents month, so I'll be placing an order on the 12th when the new stuff launches!  I'll keep the order small, though, and probably just get sample jars of Pass the Bubbly, My Cat Ate the Easter Grass, Lost Horizon, and either Sooo Shakey or Sanctuary.
I'm giving myself a birthday pass for those as well! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Geologic Lush,My Cat Ate the Easter Grass, Celestial Crash, & Lost Horizon. 

I got Pass the Bubbly and Sanctuary in my mystery bags, and they are both lovely! Can post swatches later if wanted!

Sorry, the lighting in my room is consistently bad (always looks yellow, even when I switch bulbs).

Pass the Bubbly is the prettiest champagney rose gold color, leaning toward the cool pink side of it and less warm gold..it doesn't show up that well on my arm, since I'm so pale and pinky, but it is gorgeous on the eyes. Sanctuary is so pretty...it's a bit sheer but the blue sheen is magical.  

Swatches are over bare skin, then primer.

IMG_9073.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back