Glamour Doll Eyes (non-OTM)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MY GDE ORDER IS MOVING!!!!!!!!!!

It sat in Arkansas for six days, but now it shows it's in Wisconsin so hopefully I will get it tomorrow! Dying to see what's in my mystery bag (and I want to send my dupes to my Secret Santee! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

Im really loving my Nightmare before Chriatmas set. It's so pretty to look at.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to access a Bank of America system yesterday and today to get some information for one of our clients at work, and I noticed that they had a notice about the whole POODLE thing on their site.  I hate BofA for multiple reasons (all work-related), but that did make me smile because SO PRETTY.

I had to access a Bank of America system yesterday and today to get some information for one of our clients at work, and I noticed that they had a notice about the whole POODLE thing on their site.  I hate BofA for multiple reasons (all work-related), but that did make me smile because SO PRETTY.
As of yesterday, I hate Bank of America too and yes. Poodle. SO PRETTY.

I voted for a few favorites & the ones I wasn't able to snag this year BUT if I had to pick only three....Reckless Devotion, Carousel, & Poodles!

I got the Edward Scissorhands shadows I couldn't resist ordering today and it was a major boost to kind of a rough day! So pretty. And she threw in a hydraglaze sample, so excited for that! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D Now, to watch the movie. 

Okay, it's payday, so that means I can place an order!  I wanted to get one shade from each of the holiday collections since I can't get them all.  I'm planning on Blend.Blend.Blend. from Edward Scissorhands and Simply Meant to Be from NBC, but I can't decide between Buddy because that's what I call my kitties when they're being adorable and He's an Angry Elf because PETER MF DINKLAGE.  Hmm.  Ed has decided to be a snugglemonster in the middle of this post.  Maybe this is his way of telling me that Buddy gets his vote here!

Okay, it's payday, so that means I can place an order!  I wanted to get one shade from each of the holiday collections since I can't get them all.  I'm planning on Blend.Blend.Blend. from Edward Scissorhands and Simply Meant to Be from NBC, but I can't decide between Buddy because that's what I call my kitties when they're being adorable and He's an Angry Elf because PETER MF DINKLAGE.  Hmm.  Ed has decided to be a snugglemonster in the middle of this post.  Maybe this is his way of telling me that Buddy gets his vote here!
They're both nice but of the two, Buddy is my favorite! It's so pretty!

They're both nice but of the two, Buddy is my favorite! It's so pretty!
That's what I ended up going with!  I realized that He's an Angry Elf is probably very close to 5 Candles, and I'm not wild about how that one looks with my coloring.  It just washes me out even further and doesn't work with my eye color.  Greens *always* work with my eyes, though.  Greens and purples are *love* when your eyes are brown, and my green collection is *much* smaller than my purple, so I always feel like I can justify another green!

Ugh, you guys.  If you wear purple and/or green shadows, get over to Femme Fatale and order the GDE exclusives!  Photos can't pick up the crazy sparkle, but, whoa, it is *there*.  Left to right:  Stealing Angels, Retail Therapy, and Miss 401k.  (The gold one is probably gorgeous if you like gold, but I'm not a fan of it in general, so I can't tell whether it's amazing or not.)

36749b8f-1637-40e6-96a1-166fdeacc4dc_zps38fbe158.jpg

And I just realized why these three colors look perfect together.  Two words:  Mardi Gras.

Ugh, you guys.  If you wear purple and/or green shadows, get over to Femme Fatale and order the GDE exclusives!  Photos can't pick up the crazy sparkle, but, whoa, it is *there*.  Left to right:  Stealing Angels, Retail Therapy, and Miss 401k.  (The gold one is probably gorgeous if you like gold, but I'm not a fan of it in general, so I can't tell whether it's amazing or not.)

36749b8f-1637-40e6-96a1-166fdeacc4dc_zps38fbe158.jpg

And I just realized why these three colors look perfect together.  Two words:  Mardi Gras.
I ordered these.  Wore them once and promptly forgot where I put them.  Thanks for the reminder that I need to find them.

I got my Foil Me (yay) and the Outcast part of the Deadly Hollywood Collection today. :)  So here are swatches of those!

IMG_8559.JPG

Corruption, Overdose, and Dirty Mistress (on bare skin with a finger).

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, I just got my GDE order that wasn't supposed to get here until Friday!  Blend.Blend.Blend., Simply Meant to Be, Buddy, and Baking Season.  SO GLAD I GOT BUDDY!  Given my coloring, I will wear it *much* more than He's an Angry Elf, and SPARKLY LIKE WHOA!  GDE needs to have a category in their Finish section for Sparkly for this sort of stuff -- the stuff beyond Shimmer -- so I can make sure I get it all.  Photos don't pick up all of the sparks, so I usually don't know how POW! the glitter is until I get it, but if I don't *know* it's POW!, I might not bother getting it.

Ugh.  I need food.  We got sent home early, so I skipped lunch in order to get my stuff done, and now I can practically *feel* my blood sugar bottoming out.

I really wish I had grabbed the blue while I was at it, but I had limited funds and wanted to get one from each collection!

Back