Glamour Doll Eyes (non-OTM)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I helped design the Elf set, I got it early & I've been playing with it for 4 days straight.  I was totally scared of the yellow because I've never been able to wear yellow, but oh my gosh you guys. . . . it's gorgeous!!!!  I think it's my favorite color of the 4!!!!  All I can say is that Vee is magical.  She makes the most beautiful things.
That set is on its way to me and I am so excited!

Is Liars Keep Secrets permanent? I need it and the blush but I can't get it for a few more weeks. 

Is Liars Keep Secrets permanent? I need it and the blush but I can't get it for a few more weeks.
Yup! The only limited items right now are the Christmas and GWP shadows. Even the box sets are permanent. There's just a stock issue: They're made in batches, and once a batch sells out, it will show as sold out until the next batch is ready to go.

I was noodling through the new shades on the StoreEnvy site and ZOMG.  Rose City, Pass The Bubbly, Celestial Crash, and My Cat Ate The Easter Grass will be MINE.  Among other things.  But those.  

YAAAAAAAASSSSS

Yup! The only limited items right now are the Christmas and GWP shadows. Even the box sets are permanent. There's just a stock issue: They're made in batches, and once a batch sells out, it will show as sold out until the next batch is ready to go.
Have the Christmas shades launched yet? I am getting them confused with the appreciation ones, I think  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Soooo I got my two mystery bags today (and my Elf set) and SO HAPPY I GOT THEM.

I'll post pics in a minute, but each had 3 shadows, a blush, and 3 samples from other companies (including a CocoaPink body butter sample in each). 

Okay, the first mystery bag had:

IMG_6960.JPG

Shadows: Mushroom, Sanctuary (not yet released!), Bat Wings (halloween 2012)

Blush: Ruthless

Samples: Hello Waffle "Chopin", Black Rose Minerals "Superbeast", and CocoaPink body butter in Strawberry Noel

The second one had:

IMG_6958.JPG

Shadows: Pass the Bubbly (not yet released!), Jolie, Apparition (Halloween 2012, it's an eyelight!)

Blush: Heartbreaker

Samples: BFTE "Wine Country", Black Rose Minerals "Blood Moon", CocoaPink body butter in Cotton Candy Canes.

Pretty excited because even with as much GDE as I have, none of these are dupes for me. And the body butters smell freakin' amazing!

Okay, the first mystery bag had:

IMG_6960.JPG

Shadows: Mushroom, Sanctuary (not yet released!), Bat Wings (halloween 2012)

Blush: Ruthless

Samples: Hello Waffle "Chopin", Black Rose Minerals "Superbeast", and CocoaPink body butter in Strawberry Noel

The second one had:

IMG_6958.JPG

Shadows: Pass the Bubbly (not yet released!), Jolie, Apparition (Halloween 2012, it's an eyelight!)

Blush: Heartbreaker

Samples: BFTE "Wine Country", Black Rose Minerals "Blood Moon", CocoaPink body butter in Cotton Candy Canes.

Pretty excited because even with as much GDE as I have, none of these are dupes for me. And the body butters smell freakin' amazing!
So jelly! I totally missed out on those, they look great!

Totally jealous of your Pass The Bubbly!!!

(Are the mystery bags still for sale?  I must have missed the announcement for these!)

Did you try the yellow elf color yet? It's my new favorite. I wear it almost every day now because it's so different than what I usually wear!

I got my ESH set yesterday & it really is beautiful! I love the grey blue color! It's my favorite from the set! I love how all the colors in that set look so good together!

Ugh, how gorgeous is Poodles?  I never get backups or even second jars of *anything*, even when it's a sample jar, but I ended up with two jars of this one, and I'm thinking I might be keeping both of them.  I'm not a neutral fan, but the *shimmer*.  Unf.  Not kicking myself for buying a jar for $3 (I didn't realize I would also get one for free with my Storenvy order) *at all*.

ETA MY ENTIRE POINT *DUH*:  As much as the Poodle fiasco sucked, at least we got this amazing shade out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you try the yellow elf color yet? It's my new favorite. I wear it almost every day now because it's so different than what I usually wear!

I got my ESH set yesterday & it really is beautiful! I love the grey blue color! It's my favorite from the set! I love how all the colors in that set look so good together!
I wore all 4 elf colors yesterday, and I loved all of them! It's definitely the prettiest yellow I have.

Ugh. My first GDE order was "delivered" yesterday but um....I don't have it! Super bummed!! It has some of my SS gifts too so hoping it turns up quickly. Should I email Vee or file a claim with USPS first or just wait a few days??  

Ugh. My first GDE order was "delivered" yesterday but um....I don't have it! Super bummed!! It has some of my SS gifts too so hoping it turns up quickly. Should I email Vee or file a claim with USPS first or just wait a few days??  
USPS tracking is super weird at this time of year. I would wait until Monday, but if still nothing, then maybe give her a shout.

USPS tracking is super weird at this time of year. I would wait until Monday, but if still nothing, then maybe give her a shout.
Agreed. I have packages delivered that are supposedly still across the country so I'd wait a few days and then take it from there.

Back