Glamour Doll Eyes OTM 2014 **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my tracking today!  Was starting to get paranoid that I had imagined getting one!  Can't wait till it arrives!

Got my tracking today!  Was starting to get paranoid that I had imagined getting one!  Can't wait till it arrives!
Same here!

And to everyone who noticed I was on the card this month, YAY! Thank You!!! I'm super excited to get mine still! <3 <3 Its so weird and awesome to see yourself in a sub like this!

Yay, my Shimmer Me was Final Girl Victim!  With that as a shade name, I don't really care about the shade itself.  It could be neon orange with puce sparkles for all I care.  It *is* gorgeous (fine copper shimmer!), but more important is the name.  It's perfect for a horror movie fan like me.  As a FREAKISHLY nearsighted person, I love the length of the handle on this brush.  I'm always banging full-sized brushes against the mirror when I'm trying to out on eyeshadow.  And my non-GDE variations:

• Peppermint lip balm
  • Beauty Bar Baby lip gloss in Stiletto
  • Hello Waffle Bach
  • Sugar Skull Minerals Perfect Storm
  • BFTE Cosmetics Wine Country
  • Black Rose Minerals SuperBeast
  • Brija Cosmetics Consulting Detective
I can't believe the year is over already!  I feel like we need to hold hands and sing a song or something before tearfully hugging each other and promising to keep in touch.

Yay, my Shimmer Me was Final Girl Victim!  With that as a shade name, I don't really care about the shade itself.  It could be neon orange with puce sparkles for all I care.  It *is* gorgeous (fine copper shimmer!), but more important is the name.  It's perfect for a horror movie fan like me.  As a FREAKISHLY nearsighted person, I love the length of the handle on this brush.  I'm always banging full-sized brushes against the mirror when I'm trying to out on eyeshadow.  And my non-GDE variations:

• Peppermint lip balm
  • Beauty Bar Baby lip gloss in Stiletto
  • Hello Waffle Bach
  • Sugar Skull Minerals Perfect Storm
  • BFTE Cosmetics Wine Country
  • Black Rose Minerals SuperBeast
  • Brija Cosmetics Consulting Detective
I can't believe the year is over already!  I feel like we need to hold hands and sing a song or something before tearfully hugging each other and promising to keep in touch.
Yeah, I would wear neon orange with puce sparkles :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine came, finally. Sheesh, dumb post office. But everything is so pretty! My Shimmer Me is Ronnie, which I probably wouldn't have chose myself, but after thinking about and thinking how much I gravitate towards a green shimmer/sheen, it might be the best!

The other variations I got were the Beauty Bar Baby, BFTE, Brija, Black Rose, Chinovi, and Hello Waffle. I am cracking up because every color but the Chinovi are very similar! Purple/Wine must be the shade for winter, LOL. :lol:

ETA: The Black Rose shade is different, too, my bad. Once I got in proper light, it no longer looked so purple and is silvery-green!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh mine won't be here til Thurs!  COME TO ME PRETTIES!  I think I was one of the last to get through and order, though, so I'm just going to sit in a corner and pout  be patient and wait for my little loves!

I got mine today!! It's soooooo amazing! My shimmer me was Queen B which is pink...LOVE!! I think all my baggies were different but I'm too lazy to type them out. The Brija shadow sample is beautiful and I haven't heard of them yet so I can't wait to try it! Also the kiss my sass highlighter is amaze balls and I guess it's a color that isn't out yet so that's super cool! Her highlighters are one of my fave indie products so I hope she comes out with a bunch more :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope mine will be delivered tomorrow!  The USPS is so crazy right now.  It was showing a delivery date of 12/18/14 (which 4 days from Nevada to California is crazy!, not Vee's fault but USPS) but it is at the post office now.

Can't wait to see my varations!

IMG_3242.JPGGot my pretties in today!

I got the Shimmer Me in Bayside Bombshell (gold), Lip Affection in Charming Cherry and my Indie love pack was:

Beauty Bar Baby in Stiletto

Innocent + Twisted alchemy Melodies in June-green
Femme Fatale The Post Apocalyptic collection in Lemon Sweets-sparkly yellow
Sugar Skull Minerals A Perfect Storm-purple
Brija Cosmetics in Consulting Detective-light purple, pink, mauve
Chinovi Cosmetics in Blame- white ish, goldish 

Excited to try more brands but sad I did not get Hello Waffle!  Have wanted to try them for a while but the cost to ship is usually a deterrent.

Swatches under spoiler

IMG_3246.JPG

Got my OTM! Yayz!  @ YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE. I LOVE IT.

Variants:

Indie Pack:

Beauty Bar Baby gloss in Immortal

Chinovi in 80s Prom (it's so perfect! HELLO TEAL)

Sugar Skull Minerals in A Perfect Storm

Hello Waffle in Silk (so gorgeous)

Brija Cosmetics in Consulting Detective

i+ta in Kela Leigh

Lip Affection in Original Obsession

Shimmer Me in Final Victim (was kind of hoping for Queen B, but I'll just buy it when it comes out!)  I'm gonna try putting it on my eyes as kind of a primer and then putting glittery shadow on top.  Yessssss all the shimmer!

So excited I got one this month! The bag looks fantastic and I'm currently living vicariously through you all since mine is MIA! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My tracking shows the expected delivery was Tuesday but it's still not been delivered!  I know the post office is crazy this time of year...so I'll just keep looking at the pretties online until mine comes in!

Back