Glamour Doll Eyes OTM 2014 **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm SO bummed I missed it! I actually remembered that it was today and waited and waited. Then the moment I wasn't actually at my computer, it went up! Of course. 

I just want to publicly thank Mari for getting one for me this month. it's seriously one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me, and she hadn't even met me. Seriously, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Thats so sweet!

It's here!

IMG_3442.jpg
That was quick! it looks great!

Ohhh man, I need to get some little empty pots ASAP for the amazing looking sample baggies I've been and apparently will continue to amass! They're too pretty to ignore, which I usually do in baggies because I'm so clumsy!

I just want to publicly thank Mari for getting one for me this month. it's seriously one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me, and she hadn't even met me. Seriously, thank you, thank you, thank you.
And I want to publicly thank the gorgeous @ for getting one for me!! Seriously, everyone here is THE BEST.

I had some variations in mine!! The shimmer me is a different shade and totally different indie companies :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> There are 11 and you will get 6. Great month for sure. 

Back