Glamour Doll Eyes OTM 2014 **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so, so, so excited that I got one! I stalked the page like a hawk this morning! 
Me too. I don't work Mondays. I was so happy that the 8th fell on a Monday this month. Of course, I would have been taking my lunch when it released anyway.

Ack! I wanted to get one -- *one!* -- as a present, and I zoomed through things with such shaky hands that I accidentally got two. Well, if she doesn't cancel one of them, I have a second present for someone else.

Only got 1 month, buuut that's coo!  My beauty spending has been a little ape with all the holiday sales.

Only got 1 month, buuut that's coo! My beauty spending has been a little ape with all the holiday sales.
One-month is all that is available in December! And things are getting changed around next year, so I don't know how it will shake out.

Oh darn!  I was out Christmas shopping :santa:  .  I was hoping they would go up a bit later.  Maybe there will be extras this month and I can grab one of those   :smilehappyyes:

Son of a BISCUIT!!!

I was a nightmare to work with today, but I revered in bossing people around for once (I usually hate being a boss!) It helped me get out of my frustration for being on a conference call until 12:00 today!

Holy moly, I happened to visit the GDE site on my phone at 11am PST and there was one available.  I was too pressed for time to log into my GDE account so I just bought via paypal.  I was expecting to get car jacked at any momemt but I got a notice Paypal was charged and a confirmation! If I had to only get in for one month of the year it sounded like this was the month!

I got a two-month last month and I remember getting the shipping notice fairly soon after my payment went through - is this the sub that ships the same day every month or am I thinking of something different?

I'm just really confused because I thought I saw someone say they got a shipping notice, but that was a while ago, and then remembering slots opened up on the 8th I guess maybe my mind was playing tricks on me... please forgive me, I have terrible short-term memory!

I got a two-month last month and I remember getting the shipping notice fairly soon after my payment went through - is this the sub that ships the same day every month or am I thinking of something different?

I'm just really confused because I thought I saw someone say they got a shipping notice, but that was a while ago, and then remembering slots opened up on the 8th I guess maybe my mind was playing tricks on me... please forgive me, I have terrible short-term memory!
I believe I received a shipping notice before slots went live last month -- but I have a prepaid year-long sub (I'm *really* going to miss it!  Even if I get a year sub next year, it's changing to pay monthly instead of all at once in January.  I really like being able to pay once and then relax about the bank account for the rest of the year!), and I think Vee was getting ready to go on vacation, so she had sent the already-paid ones early.  And international prepaids go out early, too.

But, yeah, these generally all go out on the 10th or so.  I think she's been breaking them up into three chunks and sending them out in waves because there's something like 120 of them to go out, and that's a *lot* to deal with in one day, so don't panic if you don't have your shipping on the first day everyone else receives theirs.

Latest posts

Back