Glamour Doll Eyes OTM 2014 **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The perfume smells like nothing I would ever have thought I'd like, but I agree it is amazing! The writing on the card is too tiny for me to see, so if someone could enlighten me... will it be sold on the BV website, or no?

The perfume smells like nothing I would ever have thought I'd like, but I agree it is amazing! The writing on the card is too tiny for me to see, so if someone could enlighten me... will it be sold on the BV website, or no?
Nope, it says it was created exclusively for the OTM.

For those who had a smelly pressed shadow, Vee posted on the FB group page. I'm going to try her suggestion, but mine is pretty dang strong and when I had swatched it on my hand, it smelled as well.

I just received an email about the pressed shadow smelling and wanted to address it here in case anyone else had the issues too. The smell is the glue that I used to glue it to the clamshell. There is nothing wrong with it. You can leave it open for a few days and it SHOULD help air it out but it's perfectly fine to use. Most of them don't because I was able to air them out before packaging them up. There was a small set that I didn't have time to air out.

For those who had a smelly pressed shadow, Vee posted on the FB group page. I'm going to try her suggestion, but mine is pretty dang strong and when I had swatched it on my hand, it smelled as well.
Thanks for posting this. I'll try it out as well. It's gorgeous, so it's worth a shot.

Right! beautiful shadow!!

Here's a question for you ladies. What do you use for GDE eyeshadows? Glitter Fix or Foil Me? Something else?
Yes. I actually use about five different primers and glues depending on my mood, the shadow type, and what effect I'm trying to achieve. Glitter Fix is best for stuff with lots of sparkles and glittery bits. Foil Me is great for duochromes, shimmery stuff, intensifying color, and converting pigment to liner. Both of these should be used over a primer, though, because they don't always stick to your skin in their own.

Yes. I actually use about five different primers and glues depending on my mood, the shadow type, and what effect I'm trying to achieve. Glitter Fix is best for stuff with lots of sparkles and glittery bits. Foil Me is great for duochromes, shimmery stuff, intensifying color, and converting pigment to liner. Both of these should be used over a primer, though, because they don't always stick to your skin in their own.
Thanks! right now I only have UD's primer. I'm thinking I will order some foil me & glitter fix soon.

It's moving day!  Makeup Talk is undergoing a bit of renovation, and we have a brand new forum for indies and related subs, so I'm relocating this thread there just as soon as I hit the post button.  Thanks!

Squeal, got charged for my OTM this morning! I bet Vee has something magical in line for our Christmas/Holiday bag :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D
She said somewhere that there are ELEVEN extras.  This year overall has been, like, three steps up from last year, and last December's OTM was amazing, so I can only conclude that this year's will be mind-blowing.

I'm waiting, elbows up and ready to throw, to get one of the December slots! 

cdfdb23eda098ed8ba7998fa6b74d733629b13b94eb4a9ee6a198cf643163fb6.jpg

I"M GOING TO GET AN OTM THIS MONTH IF I HAVE TO SELL MY FREAKIN SOUL TO LUCIFER (but only the Mark Pellegrino version) TO GET IT. Ugh. I am always at work when they go up and it's been many months since I've gotten one :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't suppose anyone wants to tell me what time it goes live on Monday (Monday is right, right?)

I don't suppose anyone wants to tell me what time it goes live on Monday (Monday is right, right?)
It's usually noon, but she's been doing different times sometimes because her website has been crashing so much. Unfortunately, the only sure fire way to know is to just follow the FB group.

I'm actually not sure we know.  It has traditionally been noon Pacific time, but the past couple of months have been such a bloodbath that I think Vee specifically changed the time and didn't announce it ahead of time last month.

ETA:  AKA what @@Kelly Silva said!  I'm multitasking tonight, which makes me a little slower to finish a post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you both! I'm a member of the group and her official page, I'll just keep my eyes open and my fingers crossed.

Latest posts

Back