Glamour Doll Eyes OTM 2014 **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, wow.  As usual, I seem to be the first person to get their OTM!  Here's the "oh, wow" part:  I was a little confused when I opened my OTM package and pulled out something that did not match the color on the OTM card, but then I kept going.  I'll do descriptions now and pictures later (I wanted to get the text typed out, but then I have to deal with some other things before I can do photos).  This was an extras month.  Boy howdy, was it an extras month!

OTM:

• One Way Ticket -- A darkened green with a very subtle blueish-purple sheen and gold sparkles.

Extras: 

• Chinovi Cosmetics (a brand GDE is doing a collaboration with for June) loose powder blush in Vanessa -- A matte orange-toned coral.  Color can be built by layering.
  • Flash Lacquer (GDE's now-discontinued nail polish line, but they reboot it every once in a while for special runs like this) in Off to Paris -- Pink toned coral jelly with a very subtle holographic sparkle.
  • Vanilla Unicorn -- A velvety white with a strong blue and purple sparkle.  In some lights you can see a nice pink sheen.  Full jar.
  • Insomnia -- Bronzish brown with a coppery orange overlay and a very subtle purple to blue sparkle.  Full jar.
  • Tawdry -- Part of the new Matte 2 Feminine line launched today, so the description is up on the GDE website.  Sample bag.
  • Coquette -- Also part of the M2F line, also a sample bag.

So.  *In addition to* the main color, we also received a loose blush sample (it looks like it's about the same amount as a GDE shadow sample jar), a mini nail polish, two *full* jars that were apparently LE runs just for this bag, and two samples of the new line.  And the really crappy part:  I have to wear a specific eye pencil for the next week and *only* that pencil!  No other shadow or liner!  These are already taunting me!
Finally a sub I can get excited about this month.  As usual my BB had nothing that interests me (hmmm...maybe I should cancel...) and Ipsy was a dude for me the last two months (but Feb and March were perfect for me).  This one has me really EXCITED!

Oh, wow.  As usual, I seem to be the first person to get their OTM!  Here's the "oh, wow" part:  I was a little confused when I opened my OTM package and pulled out something that did not match the color on the OTM card, but then I kept going.  I'll do descriptions now and pictures later (I wanted to get the text typed out, but then I have to deal with some other things before I can do photos).  This was an extras month.  Boy howdy, was it an extras month!

OTM:

• One Way Ticket -- A darkened green with a very subtle blueish-purple sheen and gold sparkles.

Extras: 

• Chinovi Cosmetics (a brand GDE is doing a collaboration with for June) loose powder blush in Vanessa -- A matte orange-toned coral.  Color can be built by layering.
  • Flash Lacquer (GDE's now-discontinued nail polish line, but they reboot it every once in a while for special runs like this) in Off to Paris -- Pink toned coral jelly with a very subtle holographic sparkle.
  • Vanilla Unicorn -- A velvety white with a strong blue and purple sparkle.  In some lights you can see a nice pink sheen.  Full jar.
  • Insomnia -- Bronzish brown with a coppery orange overlay and a very subtle purple to blue sparkle.  Full jar.
  • Tawdry -- Part of the new Matte 2 Feminine line launched today, so the description is up on the GDE website.  Sample bag.

So.  *In addition to* the main color, we also received a loose blush sample (it looks like it's about the same amount as a GDE shadow sample jar), a mini nail polish, two *full* jars that were apparently LE runs just for this bag, and two samples of the new line.  And the really crappy part:  I have to wear a specific eye pencil for the next week and *only* that pencil!  No other shadow or liner!  These are already taunting me!
Got any Pics ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />?

Oh, wow. As usual, I seem to be the first person to get their OTM! Here's the "oh, wow" part: I was a little confused when I opened my OTM package and pulled out something that did not match the color on the OTM card, but then I kept going. I'll do descriptions now and pictures later (I wanted to get the text typed out, but then I have to deal with some other things before I can do photos). Photos now added!  This was an extras month. Boy howdy, was it an extras month!

OTM:

Extras:

• Chinovi Cosmetics (a brand GDE is doing a collaboration with for June) loose powder blush in Vanessa -- A matte orange-toned coral. Color can be built by layering.
  • Vanilla Unicorn -- A velvety white with a strong blue and purple sparkle. In some lights you can see a nice pink sheen. Full jar.
  • Insomnia -- Bronzish brown with a coppery orange overlay and a very subtle purple to blue sparkle. Full jar.
  • Tawdry -- Part of the new Matte 2 Feminine line launched today, so the description is up on the GDE website. Sample bag.
image.jpg

Swatched over GDE Foil Me this time around.  L to R:  One Way Ticket, Vanilla Unicorn, and Insomnia. Across the bottom:  Chinovi blush on bare skin.

And all the glory:

image.jpg

So. *In addition to* the main color, we also received a loose blush sample (it looks like it's about the same amount as a GDE shadow sample jar), a mini nail polish, two *full* jars that were apparently LE runs just for this bag, and two samples of the new line. And the really crappy part: I have to wear a specific eye pencil for the next week and *only* that pencil! No other shadow or liner! These are already taunting me!

ETA photos.
Is the blush a terracotta color? It looks to be redish with brown?

Oh, wow. As usual, I seem to be the first person to get their OTM! Here's the "oh, wow" part: I was a little confused when I opened my OTM package and pulled out something that did not match the color on the OTM card, but then I kept going. I'll do descriptions now and pictures later (I wanted to get the text typed out, but then I have to deal with some other things before I can do photos). Photos now added!  This was an extras month. Boy howdy, was it an extras month!

OTM:

Extras:

• Chinovi Cosmetics (a brand GDE is doing a collaboration with for June) loose powder blush in Vanessa -- A matte orange-toned coral. Color can be built by layering.
  • Vanilla Unicorn -- A velvety white with a strong blue and purple sparkle. In some lights you can see a nice pink sheen. Full jar.
  • Insomnia -- Bronzish brown with a coppery orange overlay and a very subtle purple to blue sparkle. Full jar.
  • Tawdry -- Part of the new Matte 2 Feminine line launched today, so the description is up on the GDE website. Sample bag.
image.jpg

Swatched over GDE Foil Me this time around.  L to R:  One Way Ticket, Vanilla Unicorn, and Insomnia. Across the bottom:  Chinovi blush on bare skin.

And all the glory:

image.jpg

So. *In addition to* the main color, we also received a loose blush sample (it looks like it's about the same amount as a GDE shadow sample jar), a mini nail polish, two *full* jars that were apparently LE runs just for this bag, and two samples of the new line. And the really crappy part: I have to wear a specific eye pencil for the next week and *only* that pencil! No other shadow or liner! These are already taunting me!

ETA photos.
This is my favorite sub ever. NEVER disappointing.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine should be here Wednesday or possibly tomorrow!

OTM:

Extras:

image.jpg

And all the glory:

image.jpg

ETA photos.
Wow! cant wait to get my bag.

I really should have bought the Foil Me when it was back in stock.  I'm almost done with my sample from April and of course it's sold out online.

I love Foil Me.  I got dropper bottle of it in December and was sparing about using it because it was out of stock for ages, and then when it came back earlier this month, I bought two more even though I was nowhere near done with the first one just so I could start using it every day.  I was hesitant about getting backups when I was still using my first bottle because I try to not get backups of *anything* (hoarding problems), but this is one product where I decided it's worth it to just go ahead and get a backup or two.

But!  Vee has been on vacation for the past couple of weeks, so it's possible that it's just out of stock because I think she only has a finite number at a time and will get more up shortly.  Also, there's a new collection being released on June 28th (Paper Runway!  It's a collaboration with Chinovi and Darling Girl, so I'm *really* interested to see what their combined forces unleash on the world.  Yes, I already have my calendar marked!), so I wouldn't be surprised if a restock happens around that time.

I really should have bought the Foil Me when it was back in stock.  I'm almost done with my sample from April and of course it's sold out online.
How often do they re-stock "foil me"?

my 3 month sub just finished im trying to figure out if I should do another 3 months.

my 3 month sub just finished im trying to figure out if I should do another 3 months.
I think I might try to snag another subscription. I got two months last time which was nice. I guess I'll have to wait and see what's left when I get a chance to log on.

I got my first GDE sub! 3 months, I'm excited! I've been debating getting some GDE products for a while, so the sub seems like a good place to start!

I almost got a 6 month, but by the time I tried to check out, it was gone. But I did get a 3 month, so I'm set for the summer at least. I think I may need to make a purchase because the June GWP is really pretty.

Next month, there should be more slots open due to the number of six-month subs ending! And that will be the last time the six-months will be offered this year, so if you want it, be aware that cartjacking is practically guaranteed if you spend any amount of time second-guessing. And I find that PayPal is the quickest way to do this so you don't have to mess with a credit card.

ETA:  Apparently, it sold out in under nine minutes!  A few months ago, it took a couple of *hours*.  I guess word about its awesomeness is spreading!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back