Glitter Guilty Pleasures Box Polish Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed Tammi, and she responded very quickly and said she'd work on getting something with a more opaque base to me this month.  She also asked if there was a particular color I wanted, so I gave her a couple of suggestions. If anyone is interested, she gave me some insight into the new collection she's working on -- see spoiler.

It's a neon collection, which is not my favorite. But I asked for blue or purple, because those have the highest potential of being a neon I like.

I checked and have one more month on my sub (I paid in mid-March for April, May and June), so I'll see how I like the June polish and then decide about cancelling.  My first month was the month when Jessica announced she was pregnant, so I never got used to getting a "custom" polish, and personally, I was happy even with the "non-custom" polishes.  Wonder when she'll be back.

I emailed Tammi, and she responded very quickly and said she'd work on getting something with a more opaque base to me this month.  She also asked if there was a particular color I wanted, so I gave her a couple of suggestions. If anyone is interested, she gave me some insight into the new collection she's working on -- see spoiler.

It's a neon collection, which is not my favorite. But I asked for blue or purple, because those have the highest potential of being a neon I like.

I checked and have one more month on my sub (I paid in mid-March for April, May and June), so I'll see how I like the June polish and then decide about cancelling.  My first month was the month when Jessica announced she was pregnant, so I never got used to getting a "custom" polish, and personally, I was happy even with the "non-custom" polishes.  Wonder when she'll be back.
You'll have to let us know what you get!  I emailed Tammi once when I got the same exact color I'd gotten 6 months or so before (with a new name) and she said she'd send something extra the next month to make up for it.  I never got anything extra and didn't bother following up about it since I'd had a few meh colors in a row anyway.  I think Jessica spoiled me/us because I felt like every monthly me she sent was so spot on to my likes, whereas now I feel like the colors were pre-determined and they were not necessarily tied to any of my likes/dislikes.  I still think the polish is awesome though and for a minute you did tempt me to sign back up for that theme!  I hope you get a great box and if not, hit me up for a trade! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just an FYI in case everyone didn't see her FB post, here is a message about this month's box:

"THIS MONTH'S BOX is going to be AMAZING!!!!! 1ST TIME having personalized items as your "EXTRA" and Super Fun summer colors!!!....and to all subscribers: if you could go in to your preferences and please change up your favorites and not-so-much-favorites on your profile (or message me and I can do it by this week) it would be greatly appreciated! That's what they're there for so you get colors you LOVE!!! Thanks loves!!!  Hope everyone had a fantastic memorial weekend!"

Back