Glitter Guilty Pleasures Box Polish Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally chocolate time!! I love it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> my monthly me is Precious Metals, a gold, copper and bronze glitterbomb! The monthly mini looks awesome and I can't wait to try it, its a purple shimmer with green glitters. And a chocolate covered Oreo and graham cracker! I have to say this is my favorite sub by far every month.
Very pretty! I am not so patiently waiting for mine. I was so disappointed that it didn't come today.

Very pretty! I am not so patiently waiting for mine. I was so disappointed that it didn't come today.
Mine didn't come today either! I kept checking the porch on the off chance the mailman was going to bring it after the envelopes, but once it got dark, I decided it wasn't going to show up!!

This seems like a fun sub! I might have to try this out sometime soon! I've been dying to try some indie polishes.

btw, gypsiemagic, neat polishes!! I want to try making my own but have noooo clue where to begin. 

I ended up canceling this box, but now that I have gotten my last box I am a little sad and might actually sign up again.  I ended up getting 3 pink of some sort polishes and just got a little tired of my other color likes not being looked at and then this month I got such a pretty sparkly blue and I loved the mini so I might very well be back.

Quote: Originally Posted by Starlet /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I ended up canceling this box, but now that I have gotten my last box I am a little sad and might actually sign up again.  I ended up getting 3 pink of some sort polishes and just got a little tired of my other color likes not being looked at and then this month I got such a pretty sparkly blue and I loved the mini so I might very well be back.
That's exactly what I did.  I cancelled right before I got last month's box and then instantly regretted it.  I had to wait until the current billing period was over to sign back up through my profile (for me this was after the 22nd-depends on when your auto-payment is scheduled each month).  I'm so glad I did, because I LOVED this month's box!  Jessica is awesome!  She made me my own "First of Fall", which someone else posted earlier in this thread, and the extra treat was awesome (didn't last long)!

BTW, Jessica's note in this month's box said that going forward, she will not be able to customize polishes to the extent she has in the past, because she's pregnant!  Yay for her!!!  She said that she will still take everyone's likes and dislikes into consideration, but there will be a set number of polishes created each month (10-12, I think), and you will receive one of them.  I think she also said you could pick something from the store if you didn't want to be surprised.  She also said that she would add a bonus item each month to make up for the less-customized polish.  I think this is more than generous, and I for one will subscribe indefinitely!  This sub is so much fun!

Quote: Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  set #2 

this is so fun, I wonder if this is like a real job, I would mix nail polish all day

knew I should have been a chemistry major :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I love the purple one! 

OMG!!! I got my box today....she nailed it!! I changed my preferences for this month, I asked for Blackhawks colors.
BOOM!!! I love this sub!!! I can't wait til the next game!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got Leaf Cruncher. So pretty - I love the shreds! Best box so far!!

I LOVE that! Sooo pretty! 

Quote: Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got Leaf Cruncher. So pretty - I love the shreds! Best box so far!!
I love the name- Leaf Crusher! I followed whoever gave the advice to change my profile for what I wanted that month and she made exactly what I described :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I changed mine again for next month even though I know there will be less variations.

Has anyone swatched the mini yet?

Quote: Originally Posted by snowwhitequ33n /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My monthly me... "She's a Pirate..." I'm in love

You have sooo many skull polishes now! I'm kinda regretting getting rid of mine. 

It is REDICULOUS how many I have lol, but each and every one of them are different! And don't be too sad about it, they take WORK to get them to look right haha

Very cute! I need to try this sub! Just signed up to try Laqa. Maybe I'll try this one next.

I checked the Glitter Guilty FB page, not sure you all know, but if you post a pic of your box reveal or a mani using your new polish, you can win a free polish in your next months box. Well, I won!! I got to pick any full size polish on her website to be included when I get my box for this month!! I picked Party Hearty, I've had my eye on it for a while, and this seemed like the perfect time to grab it!!

I checked the Glitter Guilty FB page, not sure you all know, but if you post a pic of your box reveal or a mani using your new polish, you can win a free polish in your next months box. Well, I won!! I got to pick any full size polish on her website to be included when I get my box for this month!! I picked Party Hearty, I've had my eye on it for a while, and this seemed like the perfect time to grab it!!
That's awesome! I won the month before last and got Sharp as a Tack. I just love her polishes. Did you see that there's a Halloween contest going on right now too? I think the prize is 2 polishes of your choice and you can use any brand of polish.

Got my Glitter Guilty box....I love it!! My polish this month is Sea Creature, it's a tealish glitter polish and I just LOVE it!! Also got my free full size that I won...I picked Party Hearty. Also the mini of Sugar & Spice and the mini matte top coat. I already are the chocolate!! I still love this sub.

I got in my December box! I really love this sub, and I'm happy I resubbed. Does anyone else still get this?

Monthly mini in Pinecones and Hollyberries, Blueberry Cheesecake popcorn, and the monthly me in Snowed In. (This has white snowflake glitters in it!!)

*Sorry for the awful picture, I got a new camera and it's awful!

Back