Glitter Guilty Pleasures Box Polish Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My mani w/ Indi-Go-Go-Girl

Soooooo GORG!!

I cancelled after october. I spent $30 and got supplies to make my own nail polishes :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> here are two I have been working on. 
LUV LUV... Looks like Christmas & Halloween!!! Where did you order the supplies & can we see swatches? Maybe you can start taking orders!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My mani w/ Indi-Go-Go-Girl

Pretty! Love the dragonfly :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I cancelled after october. I spent $30 and got supplies to make my own nail polishes :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> here are two I have been working on. 
LUV LUV... Looks like Christmas & Halloween!!! Where did you order the supplies & can we see swatches? Maybe you can start taking orders!!
Etsy and TKB trading :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
They are works in progress :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but I like doing it a lot :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

T

Etsy and TKB trading :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
They are works in progress :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but I like doing it a lot :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
The swatches look awesome- you have talent girl!!
Thanks! they are left over from the last time I bought supplies, can't wait for the new stuff to come in :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Woo, I worked on my first "collection" tonight, now I have a project for tomorrow, which is nice, the bf is totally engrossed with GTA  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Quote: Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ooooo that sounds super fun- make sure to posts pics of your masterpieces

everybody on twitter/IG wants me to sell them, what do you guys think?

Quote: Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

very pretty! can I ask where you got your supplies? I've been wanting to try for myself just for fun but the startup costs of obtaining supplies always seemed higher than $30...

Quote: Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ooooo that sounds super fun- make sure to posts pics of your masterpieces

everybody on twitter/IG wants me to sell them, what do you guys think?

I love them all I would definitely buy them!

Okay, I took some pretty DSLR pics and listed them. somebody already bought a set!

This is such a fun hobby. I will put the link in my siggy, just to keep things kosher.

and to the person who asked where I bought stuff, tkb trading for all the basics and etsy for glitter

Okay, I took some pretty DSLR pics and listed them. somebody already bought a set! This is such a fun hobby. I will put the link in my siggy, just to keep things kosher. and to the person who asked where I bought stuff, tkb trading for all the basics and etsy for glitter
Swatches, please!

Quote: Originally Posted by sldb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Okay, I took some pretty DSLR pics and listed them. somebody already bought a set!
This is such a fun hobby. I will put the link in my siggy, just to keep things kosher.

and to the person who asked where I bought stuff, tkb trading for all the basics and etsy for glitter

Swatches, please! I knew I forgot something!! shoot, I updated the shop. 

lost the natural light from the top picture :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol, I still love them.

Finally chocolate time!! I love it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> my monthly me is Precious Metals, a gold, copper and bronze glitterbomb! The monthly mini looks awesome and I can't wait to try it, its a purple shimmer with green glitters. And a chocolate covered Oreo and graham cracker! I have to say this is my favorite sub by far every month.

Back