Glitter Guilty Pleasures Box Polish Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine came awhile ago but I wanted to wait to see what happened before I posted. I received sweet georgia peach as my full size. Peach & pink are on my dislikes!  I was super disappointed as I thought these were supposed to be tailored to your likes. I emailed her. Not only did she email back quickly (even though she was on vacation), she offered to make a custom one or to pick one that she has listed. Super impressed!  I signed back up today. 

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine came awhile ago but I wanted to wait to see what happened before I posted. I received sweet georgia peach as my full size. Peach & pink are on my dislikes!  I was super disappointed as I thought these were supposed to be tailored to your likes. I emailed her. Not only did she email back quickly (even though she was on vacation), she offered to make a custom one or to pick one that she has listed. Super impressed!  I signed back up today. 
It's nice to hear that she handled it so well in case of any issues in the future.   I'm glad your getting another one that you'll like better :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's awesome customer service!

I got my September Glitter Guilty box yesterday. It was so cute! Loved everything this month.

I got my September Glitter Guilty box yesterday. It was so cute! Loved everything this month.
Ack!!! Still waiting on mine....should be here today, hopefully it will be waiting when I go home for lunch!! I'm glad you like everything, I can't wait to see what I got!! I am on a polish no buy for September so this was the only thing I allowed myself....

Here's my box! My monthly me was Matte out Nude, it looks like a bronzey color with tons of shimmers. I think it will look a lot better on my nails then it does in the bottle. The monthly mini is a blue and white glitter called Tight End. The gray polish was my prize for winning last months mani contest and I chose Sharp as a Tack. It has square and hex blue and white glitters. I'm still really happy with this sub and will definetly continue it through the winter.

woo I won a second bottle and love all three colors this month. I was more specific this month in my "likes" and was super happy this month. I requested a Halloween themed polish for october yee! I gave two ideas, green jelly with orange green and purple glitter, or a white base with candy corn colored glitter :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Autumn Acre (extra polish), First of Fall, and Tight End

Quote: Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  woo I won a second bottle and love all three colors this month. I was more specific this month in my "likes" and was super happy this month. I requested a Halloween themed polish for october yee! I gave two ideas, green jelly with orange green and purple glitter, or a white base with candy corn colored glitter :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Autumn Acre (extra polish), First of Fall, and Tight End

First of Fall is so pretty!

I love my color this month!!! It's called Shreddin' in the 80's. When I signed up I told her I liked blues & greens, and so far, I've gotten one blue & one green. I really like this sub, and I will be keeping it for a while. I did update my profile a little, I asked for Blackhawks colors of red, white & black. Will be interesting to see if she can so something with that!!

woo I won a second bottle and love all three colors this month. I was more specific this month in my "likes" and was super happy this month. I requested a Halloween themed polish for october yee! I gave two ideas, green jelly with orange green and purple glitter, or a white base with candy corn colored glitter :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Autumn Acre (extra polish), First of Fall, and Tight End
Can you please post a pic if you swatch First of Fall?? I think I love it and I might need her to make me one too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

woo I won a second bottle and love all three colors this month. I was more specific this month in my "likes" and was super happy this month. I requested a Halloween themed polish for october yee! I gave two ideas, green jelly with orange green and purple glitter, or a white base with candy corn colored glitter :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Autumn Acre (extra polish), First of Fall, and Tight End
Can you please post a pic if you swatch First of Fall?? I think I love it and I might need her to make me one too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yep, will do when I switch up polishes today! I highly recommend to everybody to be specific with their likes, I basically put in I wanted a light base crelly with reds and golds.

Looks like such a great sub--I want! Holding back until I get the gumption to ask for a raise.

Here's my Monthly Me mani (Matte out Nude).  I know it was supposed to be matte but I didn't like it so I put Seche over it and added glitter to my accent nail.  I do think it's a pretty color and it was easily a 1 coater, but it wasn't really my style.  I also think matte polishes look better on short nails.  I think I'm going to switch up my profile a bit.

These polishes look sooooo amazing!!  I'm loving all the colors and of course all the glitter!!  A girl can never have enough Glitter in her life.  Glitter=Happiness

So I'm thinking about joining-   From what I read- you ladies make custom requests-  what are some of everyones favorite colors?  Does she have glitter shapes, etc.  -  I'm just thinking that a dark purple holo or black holo polish with different color skulls would be super cute

Quote: Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  These polishes look sooooo amazing!!  I'm loving all the colors and of course all the glitter!!  A girl can never have enough Glitter in her life.  Glitter=Happiness

So I'm thinking about joining-   From what I read- you ladies make custom requests-  what are some of everyones favorite colors?  Does she have glitter shapes, etc.  -  I'm just thinking that a dark purple holo or black holo polish with different color skulls would be super cute

That is such a cute idea! If she makes that polish, I definitely want one!

This is what was in my box:

This was my Monthly Me...it's called Neon Lights and it's a glitter bomb with neon micro and hex glitters:

Some swatches:

Full review at belleandarielle.blogspot.com

<3

My polishes this month:

Tight End - I like this a lot I have it on my toes now.

Lady Lavender - I like this one.  Creamy lavender base with tiny purple holo glitter mixed in.  I might paint my nails with this today actually.  The more I look at it the more I want to wear it.

This is why I love this sub....all of us posted our goodies, and not one duplicate!!! She really does try to send something tailored to what you have on your profile. I just changed mine, I asked for Blackhawks colors (red, black & white) or tropical colors like teal. It will be exciting to see what she comes up with. I also like looking at the mani pics and that there's a chance to win a polish just by sending her a photo. Even though I'm on a no buy, I plan on keeping this sub. It's a splurge I can afford and enjoy. 💅

Quote: Originally Posted by chelsealynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My polishes this month:

Tight End - I like this a lot I have it on my toes now.

Lady Lavender - I like this one.  Creamy lavender base with tiny purple holo glitter mixed in.  I might paint my nails with this today actually.  The more I look at it the more I want to wear it.

Lady lavender is so pretty! I requested  a custom one for next month - can't wait to see what she comes up w/!

Back