Glitter Guilty Pleasures Box Polish Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted to post that it has been 8 days since I painted my nails and I dont have a single chip or any noticeable tip wear.  By comparison my Sea Lore accent nail has several chips and wear on the tip so it's not just that I'm being careful.  That is like a first ever for me!  I really want to change my mani but I dont want to take it off when it's wearing so well! I think I need to place an order now! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   I wish she had an upgraded subscription for 2 full sizes each month!
That's awesome!

Ughhhh my glitter guilty box was tampered with! Going to report it to USPS tomorrow, thankfully Jessica was super accommodating and is going to send me the missing bits ASAP. They took out my mini and candy, but left the full size polish, and replaced it with some firearms thing, I put it away because I want nothing to do with that. Super weirdddd

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ughhhh my glitter guilty box was tampered with! Going to report it to USPS tomorrow, thankfully Jessica was super accommodating and is going to send me the missing bits ASAP. They took out my mini and candy, but left the full size polish, and replaced it with some firearms thing, I put it away because I want nothing to do with that. Super weirdddd
Dafuq?! That is so bizarre. It's also kind of creepy. >_>

That is super creepy psycho! I'm glad you're reporting it, and I hope you get your replacements quickly. What is your full-size like?

Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That is super creepy psycho! I'm glad you're reporting it, and I hope you get your replacements quickly. What is your full-size like?
Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Right?!? Like I would understand if things were missing, but what the f**king f**k?! they replaced a mini polish and a taffy with that?! I opened it today after a 5hr drive and I thought I had somebody else's package.

I am doing investigation tomorrow, if anybody want's an update i'll put it in a spoiler post down below.

Full size polish is "Club 40"

clear base with mini fuscia glitters, small purple and medium fuscia and teal! 

I have two coats over Pretty in Plum from ipsy this month. I think it will be fun for jelly sandwiches! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Right?!? Like I would understand if things were missing, but what the f**king f**k?! they replaced a mini polish and a taffy with that?! I opened it today after a 5hr drive and I thought I had somebody else's package.

I am doing investigation tomorrow, if anybody want's an update i'll put it in a spoiler post down below.

Full size polish is "Club 40"

clear base with mini fuscia glitters, small purple and medium fuscia and teal! 

I have two coats over Pretty in Plum from ipsy this month. I think it will be fun for jelly sandwiches! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah, super weird. Thievery is greedy and wrong, but tampering/vandalism is mean.

Thanks for the photo--so pretty! 

Right?!? Like I would understand if things were missing, but what the f**king f**k?! they replaced a mini polish and a taffy with that?! I opened it today after a 5hr drive and I thought I had somebody else's package. I am doing investigation tomorrow, if anybody want's an update i'll put it in a spoiler post down below. Full size polish is "Club 40" clear base with mini fuscia glitters, small purple and medium fuscia and teal!  I have two coats over Pretty in Plum from ipsy this month. I think it will be fun for jelly sandwiches! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Sorry to hear your box was messed with! Your nails look awesome :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> love the color!

wtf.gif
 That is crazy! I'm so sorry that happened to you :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  But your polish is gorgeous!

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

wtf.gif
 That is crazy! I'm so sorry that happened to you :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  But your polish is gorgeous!
Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, super weird. Thievery is greedy and wrong, but tampering/vandalism is mean.

Thanks for the photo--so pretty! 
Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sorry to hear your box was messed with! Your nails look awesome
smile.gif
love the color!
Thanks!

Now that I have called usps, the most likely case was that the box opened up and the usps repacked it with something else that had also fallen out. the orange thing and the box both had the same tape around them (and glitter guilty only uses a label, no tape) also firearms and nail polish are two things that must be shipped ground, so it's the likely story. usps is going to check the weight of the package at different points to see if they can determine where it happened

also some dude is going to be weirded out when he gets nail polish and not his expensive bullet thing.

The nail polish is gorgeous! I love it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Do they usually send tracking info when they ship? I just saw that she is going on vacation until the 10th and that all boxes have been shipped but I never received any emails. Not even one confirming that I subbed, although I did get a Paypal confirmation. Feeling a bit nervous now!

Do they usually send tracking info when they ship? I just saw that she is going on vacation until the 10th and that all boxes have been shipped but I never received any emails. Not even one confirming that I subbed, although I did get a Paypal confirmation. Feeling a bit nervous now!
I did not get one last month, it just showed up in the mail box. (nice surprise!) Did not get one yet this month. Maybe she doesn't provide them.

Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did not get one last month, it just showed up in the mail box. (nice surprise!) Did not get one yet this month. Maybe she doesn't provide them.

Thanks, that makes me feel better! Looking forward to my surprise! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I got my box today!  I can't post a picture now because I'm just about heading out the door but I will post one later. 

The extra is cotton candy!  I'm not really a fan of cotton candy myself but I will try it because its a different flavor, razzleberry apple. 

The monthly mini is adorable.  It's called State Fair.  My full size  is called Heart Stopper.  It's a pink color with lots of glitter. 

Turns out I was worried over nothing. My box showed up today! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

YUM! Seriously delicious!

State Fair (mini) and Mystique

Pictures do not do Mystique justice! Hidden among the blue and teal glitters there are also iridescent glitters. So gorgeous! I love State Fair as well!

My daughter got her box today. I love hearing her squeal when she gets her nail mail.

She got the State fair mini it is a light blue with pink white and blue glitter. Super cute!

Her full size is called Mystique. Awesome blue glitter bomb.

My light may have been a little on the bright side. Washed the colors out a little in the last 2 pictures.

Mine came today, too! My full size is different than what's been posted, and I love the mini and the treat for this month! I would post pics but I'm too tired, spent all day moving out of my condo. But what a fun little pick me up at the end of a long day! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back