GlitterDaze Nail Polish Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I do and I was meaning to post a pic but didnt have a chance yet.  I loved my box this month! I also got a hand fizzy in mine, I think raspberry? Looks really cool.  I just did my nails but I think I'm going to do my toes with Neon Lights.  The one thing I noticed was the brush in the topcoat bottle is too long so it was smashed on the bottom (looks like yours is too)....not sure if that will be an issue when I go to use it.

I've been happy with the sub but this is it for me.  I found the formula to be just ok and with the price increase I cant convince myself it's worth it.  I'm sticking it out with Glitter Guilty (Hello chocolate season
18.gif
) and I've had my eye on You Polishes boxes for awhile now, I just haven't loved the color combos in them yet.

You polishes have halloween ones for Oct. I'm very tempted. 

Edited to add that I signed up for Oct. Can't resist purple skulls!

Here's Neon Lights. I like it but found it really hard to apply. It dried with these weird bumps in it for the first coat but I put a thicker second coat on and then it was fine.
Eta: Actually no, I take that back, the second coat is bubbling too :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here's Neon Lights. I like it but found it really hard to apply. It dried with these weird bumps in it for the first coat but I put a thicker second coat on and then it was fine.

Eta: Actually no, I take that back, the second coat is bubbling too
frown.gif

Bummer :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Neon Lights is glow in the dark!

That's so cool! I'm such a dork - I get a little kick out of walking into my bathroom in the middle of the night to see all my glow in the dark polishes. 

Back