GlitterDaze Nail Polish Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

frown.gif
That's lame.  The sub was only started 3 months ago, right (June was the first month I think?)? Doesn't seem like a good sign that the pricing tiers have already changed and that everyone was sent the same polish last month.  I liked that polish but also was a bit bummed everyone got the same one. 

My box is out for delivery, so I hopefully this month is good

dito.gif

Hmmm, not liking those changes. My 3 month sub was up, and if the PO ever decides to deliver my box, this was my last one anyway. I don't think I'm going to resub now. I like Glitter Guilty much better, my first box with them was amazing, I love the color I got and now that I'm done moving, I can finally try out some of my new polishes.

Here's my August box. The polish is a multichrome topcoat called A Whole New World.

I'm not going to continue my sub.. I have one month left at the old price, and I'll finish it out. It's all really cute but the polishes just haven't wowed me at all

I got the same one plus a mini of summer sprinkles (hate it!). What do you think of the full size? I think it's boring - not ugly but not unique either. I'm done w/ GD.

Here's my August box. The polish is a multichrome topcoat called A Whole New World.

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the same one plus a mini of summer sprinkles (hate it!). What do you think of the full size? I think it's boring - not ugly but not unique either. I'm done w/ GD.
I have wanted a topcoat like this for awhile so I'm happy with it, but I thought it was really boring. I'm guessing I could go to Ulta and find a dupe of this there and the whole point of indie polishes it to get something you cant find anywhere else :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I want glitter bombs!!  I also think a white polish then a topcoat is kind of blah.  I have one month left and I hope I get a colored polish.

Mine is out for delivery, so we'll see what mine looks like. It sounds like I'll be happy this was my last month!!

I've been happy with my sub, but I think that Glitter Guilty looks more like what I'm looking for. I specifically like the idea of one full and one mini a month. Extra gifts and hand care items are nice, but not a priority. As for this month's polish, I think it will be pretty. It's not meant to be a stunner in the bottle, but to transform the look of other polishes.

I put Glitter Daze A Whole New World over Sinful Colors Midnight Blue. You can see the original color on the middle finger of my right hand. This is before cleanup.

Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I put Glitter Daze A Whole New World over Sinful Colors Midnight Blue. You can see the original color on the middle finger of my right hand. This is before cleanup.

It looks just like Rainbow Honey's Mt Moon & Sephora X Shifty. Like I said before, it's not unique. Combined w/ their recent changes, I am so done w/ GD.

I'm sticking w/ Hit Polishes mystery boxes. $12.95 for 4 minis and free shipping - way better deal and I like her polishes a lot more. I don't know if she is continuing them every month but I know she has one planned for September. 

It looks just like Rainbow Honey's Mt Moon & Sephora X Shifty. Like I said before, it's not unique. Combined w/ their recent changes, I am so done w/ GD. I'm sticking w/ Hit Polishes mystery boxes. $12.95 for 4 minis and free shipping - way better deal and I like her polishes a lot more. I don't know if she is continuing them every month but I know she has one planned for September. 
Is that on her etsy page? This sounds right up my alley.

Originally Posted by jessicalriley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is that on her etsy page? This sounds right up my alley.
Her website http://shop.hitpolish.com/

She released it as a preorder last month on her website. She just announced Sept's theme - pure imagination

I believe she said she would list it Aug 22nd but I could be wrong

Here is a link to last months box https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/136921/hit-polish-wizard-of-oz-mystery-box

I posted some pics if you are curious :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Her website http://shop.hitpolish.com/ She released it as a preorder last month on her website. She just announced Sept's theme - pure imagination I believe she said she would list it Aug 22nd but I could be wrong Here is a link to last months box https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/136921/hit-polish-wizard-of-oz-mystery-box I posted some pics if you are curious :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Omg. I am crying Bc I missed the wizard of oz collection! I'm SOOOO signing up for this.

I still don't have my box!!! Yesterday late in the morning it showed out for delivery, but I never got it. Then late last night (almost midnight) it showed no status updated. Now today it shows processed back through the sorting facility it sat at for 2 days last week!!!Grrrrr....I just want my nail polish!! I hope they're not sending it back!!!

I'm kind of annoyed that I emailed Tuesday morning and still haven't heard back.  I only received 2 boxes so far (because I just missed the cut-off for June) and I received the Paypal subscription cancellation and also in my box was a "goodbye" 10% off code with something about thanks for sticking out my subscription.  I just wanted to make sure that I am still getting 1 more box (I paid for 3 months) but maybe she is on vacation or something.

I'm kind of annoyed that I emailed Tuesday morning and still haven't heard back.  I only received 2 boxes so far (because I just missed the cut-off for June) and I received the Paypal subscription cancellation and also in my box was a "goodbye" 10% off code with something about thanks for sticking out my subscription.  I just wanted to make sure that I am still getting 1 more box (I paid for 3 months) but maybe she is on vacation or something.
She's not speedy returning emails. I waited several days. Hope she gets back to you soon.

I'm giving glitter guilty another chance!

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

She's not speedy returning emails. I waited several days. Hope she gets back to you soon.

I'm giving glitter guilty another chance!
Ok, thanks!  I only emailed her one other time and she responded within minutes so I must have just caught her at the right moment before.

Yes, do!  I saw Jessica post on FB that Sept. boxes will have an extra surprise in them too!
yey.gif

Anyone still get this? My last month and its actually pretty good!

Neon Lights glows purple! Also got evermore mini & mini topcoat.

Quote: Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Anyone still get this? My last month and its actually pretty good!

Neon Lights glows purple! Also got evermore mini & mini topcoat.
I do and I was meaning to post a pic but didnt have a chance yet.  I loved my box this month! I also got a hand fizzy in mine, I think raspberry? Looks really cool.  I just did my nails but I think I'm going to do my toes with Neon Lights.  The one thing I noticed was the brush in the topcoat bottle is too long so it was smashed on the bottom (looks like yours is too)....not sure if that will be an issue when I go to use it.

I've been happy with the sub but this is it for me.  I found the formula to be just ok and with the price increase I cant convince myself it's worth it.  I'm sticking it out with Glitter Guilty (Hello chocolate season
18.gif
) and I've had my eye on You Polishes boxes for awhile now, I just haven't loved the color combos in them yet.

I received mine too.. I wasn't impressed, not just with this box but all three polishes I received during my subscription. I did like the way she packaged the boxes and prompt shipping, but I probably wouldn't have renewed even if she still retained the original price.

Back