GlitterDaze Nail Polish Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Full size Summer Garden 
Nightfall in NYC Mini
Basecoat mini

Mine came yesterday! Super happy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

LL
  Full size Summer Garden  Nightfall in NYC Mini Basecoat mini
Mine came yesterday! Super happy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Lovely! Mine should be waiting for me when I get home from vacation tomorrow!

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Full size Summer Garden 
Nightfall in NYC Mini
Basecoat mini

Mine came yesterday! Super happy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I got the same thing (main polish) and I love it!  Anyone swatch it yet? I dont see the

butterfly or flower shaped glitters in the bottle.  Sounds awesome though.

LL
I got the same thing (main polish) and I love it!  Anyone swatch it yet? I dont see the
butterfly or flower shaped glitters in the bottle.  Sounds awesome though. I was looking for those, too. But with or without them, I think the polish is adorable. I haven't swatched it yet, because I am loving the polish I put on last night (Zoya Charisma), but I will post when I do.

I got my box today too! It is the same only I didn't get the mini. I didn't have a chance to try it out, but it is really pretty.

They are there! I have the polish on my fingers now. I would post a photo but I don't know how to do spoliers.

They are there! I have the polish on my fingers now. I would post a photo but I don't know how to do spoliers.

LL
Mine came yesterday! Super happy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Mine came this week, so it's waiting for me to come home from vacation!! I will post a pic later tonight, I can't wait to see what I got!!!

I got my box and I love what I got...full size Summer Garden, mini base coat and a hand fizzy. I really like this sub, I think I signed up for 3 months, but I might keep it longer. Everything is so cute!! I fell on vacation and chipped the polish on my toes, now I have a new polish to put on tonight!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my box, too! I really love this sub. I have very few glitter polishes, so I know I won't be getting dupes! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I used the base coat under my current manicure, so I'm interested to see how it wears.

I finally had the time to really look at what I got and read the card and I am so very impressed. I got Glitter Guilty and this one to try and compare and see which one I like better, but now I think I'm going to cancel Julep and just get both of them. I really love the time and care that she put into the box and I think she has top notch CS. Totally one of my favorite boxes.

I finally had the time to really look at what I got and read the card and I am so very impressed. I got Glitter Guilty and this one to try and compare and see which one I like better, but now I think I'm going to cancel Julep and just get both of them. I really love the time and care that she put into the box and I think she has top notch CS. Totally one of my favorite boxes.
Same here, I just signed up for Glitter Guilty, and I think my first box of that is in August. I also tried the Cult Cosmetics nail art sub, used a half price code for the first month. I liked the first box, so will keep it for one more month. Not sure it's worth full price, but we'll see. I also have Julep, but I skip that one a lot. So, lets see, that's FOUR nail polish subs...I think i have a problem!!! LOL....

Originally Posted by Pollysmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my box and I love what I got...full size Summer Garden, mini base coat and a hand fizzy. I really like this sub, I think I signed up for 3 months, but I might keep it longer. Everything is so cute!! I fell on vacation and chipped the polish on my toes, now I have a new polish to put on tonight!!
smile.gif
Oooh - let us know about the hand fizzy. I can't see myself ever canceling if it's going to be this good every month.

Looks like everyone got Summer Garden this month.. I gave it a chance and painted my nails with it over the weekend, but I just don't like it. I'm just not a fan of white base, nor shaped glitter. I'll be putting it up on my trade list, but I did like the formula, so that gives me hope for my remaining two months =)

Here's 3 coats of Summer Garden. There's definitely no flower or butterfly glitter and I dug around in the bottle trying to find them.

This was my manicure with Summer Garden (sorry for the bad lighting,etc). I found plenty of flower and butterfly glitters. I think I may prefer it without the larger glitters, though.

Originally Posted by sldb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This was my manicure with Summer Garden (sorry for the bad lighting,etc). I found plenty of flower and butterfly glitters. I think I may prefer it without the larger glitters, though.
Oh my gosh, yes they are certainly there! Strange...I shook and shook and scraped and dug around and there is not one large glitter in my bottle.  I like the polish though, I think it looks like jawbreakers :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Try sitting the bottle upside down ab 10 minutes before you use it. This helps those big pieces to migrate to the top! I had to dig around to find them, but it wasn't too bad. I've had it on my toes for a week & it still looks lovely.

Back