GlitterDaze Nail Polish Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
She sent me a link to take the polish preference questionnaire, that means July boxes are close! I'm really looking forward to this one. So far, I haven't seen a box I didn't like
smile.gif
Same here! I'm so excited!

I signed up for GlitterDaze and Glitter Guilty :)

She sent me a link to take the polish preference questionnaire, that means July boxes are close! I'm really looking forward to this one. So far, I haven't seen a box I didn't like :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Were you prompted to fill out a questionnaire at check-out? I had signed up too and filled out the questionnaire at that point (just trying to make sure I am not missing something since I have not gotten an e-mail).

Originally Posted by Starlet /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Were you prompted to fill out a questionnaire at check-out? I had signed up too and filled out the questionnaire at that point (just trying to make sure I am not missing something since I have not gotten an e-mail).
I received an email a few days ago with the questionnaire in it, but maybe since the boxes are going out soon she just had you do it at checkout?

I received an email a few days ago with the questionnaire in it, but maybe since the boxes are going out soon she just had you do it at checkout?
That would make sense. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I joined too. And I couldn't resist picking a few minis.

jawsdown.gif
wow! so pretty!!

Originally Posted by Starlet /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There was a "I want to get to know you" questionnaire that I filled out when I signed up that was different.  This was a link to surveymonkey and the questions were a little different.  I think you will still get an email from her within a few days of signing up.  If your not sure just send her an email.  She was so nice and responded to an email from me at like 2 am!

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sooo pretty! I'm going to have to live vicariously through these pics since the Post Offiice decided to give my GlitterDaze order to someone else over the weekend =/  The tracking # says it was delivered this past Saturday and when I went to check my po box today, there was nothing. No notice, no package, no key. And the employees were "well it says it was delivered" and basically had the attitiude of "too bad, so sad, so sorry. But oh, go to the website and file a claim that it was lost or stolen." Oookay. What that really means is that the seller has to make the claim, and wait for the Post Office to decide if they're going to reimburse the value of the claim (which they rarely do. During my time in CS we ate a lot of money reshipping orders because the Post Office lost things and decided that if something says "delivered" it was delivered, and thus ends their responsibility.)

It's not helping that if I do email Sana and say that the order was not delivered to me that I run the risk of being called a liar. There was an indie (not Sana) the other week on Instagram who made a "I get tracking numbers so that I can see when people are lying about missing packages post because the tracking says delivered" I'm sure that's not the case, that instance leaves me hesitant to contact Sana, but I was soo excited to get this and try out the polishes and now I'm uspet that I won't be able to try then out now.

Originally Posted by DragonChick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sooo pretty! I'm going to have to live vicariously through these pics since the Post Offiice decided to give my GlitterDaze order to someone else over the weekend =/  The tracking # says it was delivered this past Saturday and when I went to check my po box today, there was nothing. No notice, no package, no key. And the employees were "well it says it was delivered" and basically had the attitiude of "too bad, so sad, so sorry. But oh, go to the website and file a claim that it was lost or stolen." Oookay. What that really means is that the seller has to make the claim, and wait for the Post Office to decide if they're going to reimburse the value of the claim (which they rarely do. During my time in CS we ate a lot of money reshipping orders because the Post Office lost things and decided that if something says "delivered" it was delivered, and thus ends their responsibility.)

It's not helping that if I do email Sana and say that the order was not delivered to me that I run the risk of being called a liar. There was an indie (not Sana) the other week on Instagram who made a "I get tracking numbers so that I can see when people are lying about missing packages post because the tracking says delivered" I'm sure that's not the case, that instance leaves me hesitant to contact Sana, but I was soo excited to get this and try out the polishes and now I'm uspet that I won't be able to try then out now.

Yeah, delivered and delivered to the correct address are not the same thing. Our mailman delivers stuff of ours to our neighbors and vice versa consistently.

Quote: Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe contact Sana and give her a chance to see what she can do for you. How she responds will say something about whether or not you want to continue.

Originally Posted by LolaJay /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's interesting that many of the 'indie' brands refer to their polishes as 'custom'. The polish that Glitter Guilty made especially for you based on your preferences, that's what I think of as custom. Maybe it has more meanings than I have in mind.

I was thinking what I really want is a sub that has three mini polishes each month from different indie makers, for $15. (Many minis are $3 or $4, plus shipping is cheap.) I was thinking it would be cool if run by a stockist/distributor like Llarowe; brands that are already sending her their polish could agree to take part or not. This is my dream.
I LOVE YOUR DREAM!! I would sign up today! Haha

Maybe if enough people e-mail Llarowe, it will happen.

That sucks 
icon_sad.gif
  Maybe try to contact her anyway - you never know.

I just signed up.. my bank account officially hates me. but I'm sooo excited! The website said that if you sign up by the 3rd of the month, you'll still get that month's box, is that correct? I saw another poster mentioned doing the questionnaire at checkout, but I didn't get one =/

Originally Posted by kira685 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just signed up.. my bank account officially hates me. but I'm sooo excited! The website said that if you sign up by the 3rd of the month, you'll still get that month's box, is that correct? I saw another poster mentioned doing the questionnaire at checkout, but I didn't get one =/
Yep. You will get a July box. I got my questionnaire about a week after I signed up. 

I got my Glitter Guilty box today! It is so pretty and the custom polish is totally something I would have picked out for myself! I love it! :)

Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my Glitter Guilty box today! It is so pretty and the custom polish is totally something I would have picked out for myself! I love it! :)
Pics please :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got mine too. My 1st one - so excited! And I agree, please use spoilers.

Back