Glossybox - April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I subscribe to glossybox! That and beauty box 5 are the only subscriptions i have left since I prepaid for those. But aside from that, I really do love glossybox and think it'll be the sub service I stick with when its time to renew.

Did we all see the hint today for this month's box? (I'd say what it is but I don't know how to hide the spoiler). I'm excited for it! Although I looked it up on amazon and its on sale for $7 (and not the $22 as advertised)

Originally Posted by itscherylanne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I subscribe to glossybox! That and beauty box 5 are the only subscriptions i have left since I prepaid for those. But aside from that, I really do love glossybox and think it'll be the sub service I stick with when its time to renew.

Did we all see the hint today for this month's box? (I'd say what it is but I don't know how to hide the spoiler). I'm excited for it! Although I looked it up on amazon and its on sale for $7 (and not the $22 as advertised)
Yes I think though the ModelCo blush was in a full size tube the actual content was half of that.   Then the soap, it was height and length but half the width.  I feel like my little niece came a sliced half of it off while I wasn't looking...

Originally Posted by FormosaHoney /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes I think though the ModelCo blush was in a full size tube the actual content was half of that.   Then the soap, it was height and length but half the width.  I feel like my little niece came a sliced half of it off while I wasn't looking...
Lol

NO WAY!!

I just checked my Glossybox tracking-yeah, I got the email on the 2nd this month!!-anddd

My Glossybox was delivered yesterday. On the 4th. Unfortunately I won't be home to get it until Sunday, but still. I am amazed. I didn't get last month's box until the 30th. I really hope this trend continues, with such early shipping. I wish I could go home right now & open my box!

Originally Posted by Lorenk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

NO WAY!!

I just checked my Glossybox tracking-yeah, I got the email on the 2nd this month!!-anddd

My Glossybox was delivered yesterday. On the 4th. Unfortunately I won't be home to get it until Sunday, but still. I am amazed. I didn't get last month's box until the 30th. I really hope this trend continues, with such early shipping. I wish I could go home right now & open my box!
are you sure that wasnt for the limited edition box?

i just got my charge email this morning for the april box and when i look on my dashboard it says delivery date is 4/24. 

Originally Posted by MaiteS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i just got my charge email this morning for the april box and when i look on my dashboard it says delivery date is 4/24. 
Wow, I just got charged too, for like 3 more months sub today 4/5. How do you find the delivery date? Dashboard? Meaning on glossybox website? 

Originally Posted by lexxies22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow, I just got charged too, for like 3 more months sub today 4/5. How do you find the delivery date? Dashboard? Meaning on glossybox website? 
yup! sign into your account from their website and on the dashboard thats when it says my delivery date.

APPROXIMATE DELIVERY DATE 4/24/13 NEXT EDITION: Work that Beauty STATUS: Pending

Quote: Originally Posted by MaiteS 

Ok, now I checked on my Glossybox website, yup, it's set to deliver by April 24th! It seem a such long way but I'm excited!

NO WAY!!

WHHHHAAAAATT!!!!!!??!?!?!!!?!??!!  Please you must post pics for us!  
smilehappyyes.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

Originally Posted by FormosaHoney /img/forum/go_quote.gif

WHHHHAAAAATT!!!!!!??!?!?!!!?!??!!  Please you must post pics for us!  
smilehappyyes.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

I highly, highly, highly doubt she is talking about April's box.

NO WAY!!

Wow that was fast!!

Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I highly, highly, highly doubt she is talking about April's box.
Oh right, okay, thanks.  I'll go take a chill pill... 
icon_redface.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

Lol I would love it to be true too, but I think its probably one of the special edition boxes or a late March box or one of GB's random surprise boxes.

Oh right, okay.  I'll go take a chill pill... :icon_redf
ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

My glossybox info just updated too!

Glossybox Beauty MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION
  • Approximate Delivery Date 4/24/13
  • Next Edition: Work that Beauty

Heeyy!!! I'm kinda confused.. I first sub Glossybox on Feb. 7th for 3 months. I received Feb and Mar boxes. Then, today I got charged for another 3 months sub. There's something fishy. If they do that, then, I'm supposed to get Man's repeller box (Jan.) since it came so late for many subscribers. Should I call/email? 
bandit.gif

Originally Posted by lexxies22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Heeyy!!! I'm kinda confused.. I first sub Glossybox on Feb. 7th for 3 months. I received Feb and Mar boxes. Then, today I got charged for another 3 months sub. There's something fishy. If they do that, then, I'm supposed to get Man's repeller box (Jan.) since it came so late for many subscribers. Should I call/email? 
bandit.gif
I would call and explain that you only got two boxes so far. Since I just got charged for the monthly box April's version there should not be a reason for them to already renew your subscription after 2 boxes. They are a box too early.

I was missing a product in a recent box (the Lisi eyeliner) and I wasn't even going to bother contacting them because I did have a random nail polish in my box that wasn't listed on the card (a Cult Colors polish in "My favorite cool aide" which was a shimmery greyish purple I loved) and I had heard customer service horror stories on here.  I emailed them and they responded several days later that I had an incorrect card and they emailed me a photo of the correct card so I would have the product info for the polish.  They also offered to replace the eyeliner if I wrote them back and I asked if I could have a colored gel liner rather than basic black because the blurb had said it was available "in a wide range of deep colors and shimmers".  They replied that they only had black but they would gladly send me a colored liquid liner.  Then she wrote back again almost instantly and said they were all out of colored liquid liners but I was welcome to pick any other product in my box or previous boxes and they would send that instead.  I sent a list with a bunch of options (snail mask, any item from the Man Repeller box etc.) and then they wrote back yet again to say - we're so sorry - we don't have any of those left but here is a list of things we actually do have and can send out.  There were seven picks - some Glossybox brand, some others that I had heard of but hadn't received boxes for (it was only my second box).  I ended up picking the Sebastian Potion 9 and then they confirmed my pick and said they were sending it out right away, but that was almost three weeks ago.  I feel like if I email them again the poor girl will lose her mind.  I think they sent me at least seven emails already.  At least I felt like they really tried hard to make it right!  I wish the rest of you had better experiences with their CS - I felt like they bent over backwards to fix a little issue even if the replacement has yet to arrive.

Originally Posted by mjreynolds32 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was missing a product in a recent box (the Lisi eyeliner) and I wasn't even going to bother contacting them because I did have a random nail polish in my box that wasn't listed on the card (a Cult Colors polish in "My favorite cool aide" which was a shimmery greyish purple I loved) and I had heard customer service horror stories on here.  I emailed them and they responded several days later that I had an incorrect card and they emailed me a photo of the correct card so I would have the product info for the polish.  They also offered to replace the eyeliner if I wrote them back and I asked if I could have a colored gel liner rather than basic black because the blurb had said it was available "in a wide range of deep colors and shimmers".  They replied that they only had black but they would gladly send me a colored liquid liner.  Then she wrote back again almost instantly and said they were all out of colored liquid liners but I was welcome to pick any other product in my box or previous boxes and they would send that instead.  I sent a list with a bunch of options (snail mask, any item from the Man Repeller box etc.) and then they wrote back yet again to say - we're so sorry - we don't have any of those left but here is a list of things we actually do have and can send out.  There were seven picks - some Glossybox brand, some others that I had heard of but hadn't received boxes for (it was only my second box).  I ended up picking the Sebastian Potion 9 and then they confirmed my pick and said they were sending it out right away, but that was almost three weeks ago.  I feel like if I email them again the poor girl will lose her mind.  I think they sent me at least seven emails already.  At least I felt like they really tried hard to make it right!  I wish the rest of you had better experiences with their CS - I felt like they bent over backwards to fix a little issue even if the replacement has yet to arrive.
Wow, yeah, that's why I'm kinda debating whether I should bother to email or not. I've also read somewhere here as well that when they first started out, they only had 14 people working so basically there weren't enough staff to meet the 'unexpected demand'. Plus, they just had a new CEO a few months ago or something I'm kinda confused because I saw the name on GlossyMag so I don't know really. Maybe I should give it a shot? 
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by wildsp187 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My glossybox info just updated too!

Glossybox Beauty MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION
  • Approximate Delivery Date 4/24/13
  • Next Edition: Work that Beauty
Mine too!!!!!

Latest posts

Back