Glossybox - April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how exactly do I apply my glossydots and where do I go to make sure it was applied? Will it be under my orders?

I've been sitting here for at least an hour with the glossybox page open and it still says that my glossydots are still processing. Is that normal?

Originally Posted by Shannon28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The code FUN gets you a free pretty blue Zoya polish from their beach collection. I got the code from Mysubscriptionaddiction.com.

Thanks for the info. I'm not sure if I want to resub yet. Maybe if we get more spoilers.

I just logged onto my Glossybox acct and saw that they listed limited box if I wanted to be informed. I entered my email address. How to find it: log onto your acct., click on the black straight lines bars (4 of them I think), that should slide out a list and roll down to the bottom of the list that says 'limited box'.

If they need help they should hire me!  I'll work for boxes!  
biggrin.gif

I got 2 refer-a-friends last month when they did the special where we were offered an extra shadow pencil for referring, and I never got my pen.  I'm not heartbroken over it, but hey, I earned it!  Gimme my stuff!  I messaged them on Facebook and got a really sweet, friendly reply 2 days later saying they would look into it.  Then like 3-4 days after that she asked me for my email for my account so she could look into it.  That was a week ago and still no communication.  
frown.gif
  Maybe I'll just get a package from them.  But, anyway, they do respond through Facebook!  I got no response at all when I emailed, so I'd say give FB a shot.  They seem to take it seriously, they are always replying to comments on there, so they definitely monitor it like crazy.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've already been charged for April too.  I'm really happy with my March box, so I hope this one will also be good!

Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The subject line of this email said: Katie Holmes’ Beauty Secret in Every GLOSSYBOX

I love Alterna! Totally excited! Plus I figured out how to redeem glossydots, so double yay!

The subject line of this email said: Katie Holmes’ Beauty Secret in Every GLOSSYBOX

I can't use Alterna products; allergic to them. Even though, it's hemp based product. I've also used other brand Hemp product and had way much better results than Alterna, cheaper, smells better, able to skip two days without washing hair, great for fine/lots of hair (people have told me that I have thick hair but just LOTS of hair but fine and straight hair). If it works for someone else, great. 

Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love Alterna! Totally excited! Plus I figured out how to redeem glossydots, so double yay!
me too! im super excited! i know in her video when she became a spokesperson she mentions the bamboo and caviar line. id be thrilled with either product :]

so know we know for sure in every box is a

blush and a alterna hair product!

i did some more snooping and i have a feeling its this: im just guessing by the way: but this product has been seen in a lot of her Alterna ads. 

I'm sitting on close to 4,000 glossydots but nothing happens after I click the redeem glossydots button. Can anyone help?

I think I received an Alterna item in my October Glossybox- it was the bamboo mist- great item, it makes my hair super glossy- Hoping for no repeats!!

Originally Posted by MaiteS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i did some more snooping and i have a feeling its this: im just guessing by the way but this product has been seen in alot of her alterna ads. 

Hmm I received the Kendi Oil already, but I can't remember if it was from Glossybox or Sample Society. I hated it because it made my hair super greasy. But I also received a shine spray that smelled like Christmas trees from Alterna and that was awesome.

i did some more snooping and i have a feeling its this: im just guessing by the way but this product has been seen in alot of her alterna ads. 

It would be so awesome if it is that! I got that in Sample Society a couple months ago and after I used up my sample I bought another bottle, it is really amazing :)

Well, I resubbed...so I only resisted for one month. haha. I'm such a sucker...it was the zoya code that did me in... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm excited about the blush even though I have a whole glossybox full of blushes just from subs alone...the only thing I've tried from ALterna is a shine mist, but I did like that. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That would be awesome. Anyone know if this tends to make your hair greasy? I already read a few coments on here and i love shine stuff for your hair as long as itis not too heavy.

Hmm I received the Kendi Oil already, but I can't remember if it was from Glossybox or Sample Society. I hated it because it made my hair super greasy. But I also received a shine spray that smelled like Christmas trees from Alterna and that was awesome.
A shine spray smelling like Christmas trees sounds pretty awesome!

Originally Posted by Sunflowercake /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A shine spray smelling like Christmas trees sounds pretty awesome!

It did smell a little bit like christmas trees! haha...

Just used the shine spray today! Love it because it's not greasy and it actually works. It does smell a wee bit Christmas-y / plant-like lol. 

Originally Posted by Kawaiiamaiai /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm usually a lurker on the boards around here, but I'm wondering if anyone is still having a problem with getting their March box. I've been assured by CS that my box will be here by this date and this date, but I still haven't gotten it yet.

This past email from them said my box would be here by the 5th. They were nice enough to add 200 glossydots to my account, but I'm to the point of saying just give me my money back... Either way, they are getting another email and probably a phone call tomorrow.

Anyone else still waiting on their box?
I am still waiting on a box from March. :-( 

Latest posts

Back